The Frontline - Lock & Left question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2007
frontline is hurting fools feelings imo. what an education can bring to creativity and word play!
The real key is that they know how to be creative with their music and do songs like The Truth, R.I.P and Backpack, but still make songs like Goin Down and When You Want It. I'm telling you if you had a Bay movement that was based on The Frontline, Clyde Carson, Quinn, Mess, Big Rich, Jacka, Turf and FAB (without the yellow bus shit) you would have a balanced movement. The Bay has the tools to make an impact.

Dec 2, 2006
i hear you.

The real key is that they know how to be creative with their music and do songs like The Truth, R.I.P and Backpack, but still make songs like Goin Down and When You Want It. I'm telling you if you had a Bay movement that was based on The Frontline, Clyde Carson, Quinn, Mess, Big Rich, Jacka, Turf and FAB (without the yellow bus shit) you would have a balanced movement. The Bay has the tools to make an impact.
more than that its the content and relation to everyday people. you dont have to be a street thug to feel it, but thugs can if they opened there mind a little. no doubt the bay has the artist pool for a real impact, the question is, can we just get along and let bygons be bygons. its about the music ultimately and some cant come to that conclusion therefore not allowing the real TALENT to shine because there not getting approval in the streets. all the artists you listed got the fire, but whose gonna ignite the unity? rap what you know, because all artists got something a little different to bring to the table when its time to eat!

Oct 31, 2003
The Frontline has the talent to be one of the best GROUPS in the country...real talk. They make smart moves and they don't burn themselves out. They make a impact drop hot singles solid albums and high quality videos to go with the records then you don't hear from them for a minute. Does anybody know if they have anything coming out anytime soon? It's about time they come wit a record for the summer.