"THE FREE AGENTS" CHICAGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 22, 2002
WWW.THEBEATAUCTION.NET
ITS KINDA ODD.

I SEARCHED THE WHOLE INTERNET FOR A GROUP WITH NAME SIMILAR TO OURS NOW YEARS LATER
40 OUNCE RECORDS HAS A GROUP NAMED
"FREE AGENTS"

WE ARE CALLED "THE FREE AGENTS"
OUT OF CHICAGO, IL

THIS LETTER AINT ABOUT BEEF. I JUST WANTED TO PUT THE WORD OUT ABOUT US. AND TO SAY WE AINT TRYING TO BITE YOUR NAME OR COPY YOUR STYLE.:classic: WE FORMED YEARS AGO AND HEARD NOTHING OF 40 OUNCES "FREE AGENTS" UNTIL I READ AN ISSUE OF MURDA DOGG AND SAW AN AD.

ALL PROPS GIVEN THOUGH YALL ARE A ILL GROUP KEEP DOING YALL THING. MAYBE WE CAN EVEN COLLABE.

YOU CAN PEEP OUR MUSIC @

http://www.thebeatauction.net/free_agents.htm

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HOLLA BACK WITH FEEDBACK OR INFO

MUCH LOVE
J-PHAT

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Whats up dog? Much succes to you and your group, but no we have never heard of you. As you know Jay Tee has been in the game for years as a GOLD selling artist with N2DEEP. Myself and Young Dru have both also appeared on countless albums and magazines.

As for your group, have you ever done anything on a national level? Because I assure you we didn't bite your group.

Furthermore, FREE AGENTS (B-12, Young DRU, and Jay Tee) are a collaboration effort rather than a group so you should keep doing your thing.

Best of luck.

Peace.

Oct 24, 2002
FREE AGENTS?

J-phat, I checked out your site. Live Forever is that cut! When does your album drop?
I heard about FREE AGENTS and I had to stop by to see what the business is. I didn’t realize that dude is from N 2 DEEP. Small world I guess. Happy there’s no beef though.
I’m comin out to Chicago in Dec. we should get up. If you down with it I want you to drop verse on my solo I’m working on. If you don’t got my # anymore just e-mail me and I’ll give it to ya. And I need some of them fire beats you be putting down. Holla.
Malik “produx” Jackson

Oct 24, 2002
HEY CUZZIN WHERE CAN I COP YOUR JUNK AT? ARE YOU GETTING DISTRUBUTION AT ALL? IS YOUR JUNK GONNA BE IN CALI. AT ALL?
I KNOW SOME CATS THAT WORK W/ SOME DISTRUBUTION COMPANYS IF YOU INTERESTED. -REGGIE

Sep 30, 2002
Shits tight im glad to see some of my fellow midwest cats doin it,im comin outta south minneapolis,MN--hit me on the e-mail with some info on some of your shows or maybe yall should think of comin out here and rockin shit...holla back pimpin and good luck yall gonna make it...REESE

[email protected]