The forums in Graphic Design

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
I AGREEW IT' EVILWAYZ.....YOU PROLLY GET MORE FEEDBACK IN THIS FORUM....SIMPLY CUZ' A LOT OF FOLKS DON'T GO TO THE OTHER FORUMS...THE ONLY OTHER ART FORUM I GO TO ON HERE IS PHOT DOCTOR GRAPHICS....AND I DON'T EVEN POST IN THERE.

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
Not to knock your work or anything Quicksta but I agree with Villain. Talk to Vamps though, if not a forum, maybe a sub-forum of the art forum. Who knows.

It seems like every month a new forum's added. Pretty soon we'll need another site / board just to keep things runnin' smoothly.

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
I think all you need it a portfolio QUICKSTA. I mean damn, I'm left speachless more than half the time when you post something new. How do you expect to get a forum crackin when you dumbfound people with your artwork.

lol

but on the real, you got skill. I like seeing your new work. Keep posting it. Talk to Vamps and show him what you got, if you have anything that got massed produced you may have a shot. There's a link at the top of this thread on the left that says forum application. Also come over to www.illstylez.com and post up some work. We are going to build an art gallery and it be tight if you submitted somethin.