The forums in Graphic Design

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.staminah.com
How do i have my own forum here? Like Azios and them ? Who do i have to contact ?

S t a m i n a h - g r a p h i c - d e s i g n s ...

yafeel? Azios yafeel me playa? Evilwayz feel me mayn? Swish..feel me homie? Sickindibvisdau sd guy ....feel me? Gaaaaayme INSANE feel me you sick motherfucker?

May 7, 2002
Re: Quicksta.I pimp you

TERRELL said:
Yo.I battled this kid on his forums and he posted some stolen copyrighted graphics.I exposed him and he banned me from his forum.Quicksta.MANNISH...Yo graphics still wack son

You a fraud........... With your fake ass posts....Yo son.....
Yur spelling sure got better in 3 posts...

May 8, 2002
www.staminah.com
NorKoastal said:

Im for real, I havent seen anything so how can I feel you getting a board....Shit I might be competition for you and I havent posted 1 thing up yet.....

Yes you have. I posted a few work of mine and you responded: " One word......................... Skills. That is what I call creative " - At the " Frustration " topic

I havent seen anything so how can I feel you getting a board...
Well check my shit first and then speak up.

Apr 25, 2002
EvilWayz said:
lol...............why does everybody think they need they own forum?.........tha art forum too good 4 yall?

just be happy that ya got a place to post your work and get feedback.............

Well said...

Quicksta...I've seen your work, and you have skills...but the other Art Forums are there, because those folks are well deserving of them and are doing things in the industry. I don't know anything about your background as for as work you've done...but Azios, Shemp...etc...actually have work done and albums out...they deserve their own forum...just like OTR labels...

You definitely have skills...

But if consulted...I won't give an endorsement for your own forum...

May 7, 2002
Quicksta said:

Yes you have. I posted a few work of mine and you responded: " One word......................... Skills. That is what I call creative " - At the " Frustration " topic

Well check my shit first and then speak up.
Post get lost so quick up on here its hard to keep track.....Throw some updates for ya folks....Ill support evey can in here to post up work.. Im getting my stuff crispy at the moment.......

May 7, 2002
^^^

Couldnt link the other two but ya I remember now.........

Give this guy a damn Forum......

After pounding my head on the pavement I remembered the post you left Frustrated.......Im diggen yur flavor....Unique....

There u go Quicksta........

NorKoastal