The F.F.S.C.-"Vanity and Insanity"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
In short .02 cents

"Bangin!"

Production is absolutely saucy and clean with heated speeches by the whole Funky Fresh Crew, The Done Deal Fam, Andre Nicky, APNina, D-Fresh, Daddy Marco, E-Day, and Cellskiano. I can elaborate furthermore but it's up to ya'll to scoop it up like hot sundae heavy on the mac sauce! Overall a very solid debut album and won't be disappointed! 8.5/10

May 29, 2002
tth.dmusic.com
YO I NEED TO COP THIS SOON I'VE bEEN STICCIN UP STICCERS FOR MY bOY SHEMP SO IM A HAVE TO SUPPORT HIM...AND ALL OF MY SCHOOL KNEWS AbOUT THA FUNKY FRESH SO THERES ALOT MORE COMING I HOPE!!!

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
Layziemarv - - thanks mayne, glad you liked our shit - Appreciate you taking the time to post & support... out of curiosity - where did you cop at??

Apr 25, 2002
jus copped it.didnt really know what to expect from the album.
production is top notch.dunce is on my list for one of the top producers in the Bay.FFSC got some funny lyrics but i gotta say "choose your destination" is my jam.

8/10

Oct 3, 2002
this album's funny as fuck. That last track "so lonely" had me rollin but it says introducing the strangers, who the fuck are the strangers? when's that shit coming out?

Oct 6, 2002
THE FFSC

I have to give it to these "Horny azz whiteboys throwing up menages" LOLz
DUB L U and SHemp put together some major heated lyrics....Dunce of course the vastly talented producer made his musical presence felt with thunderously loud noise......there is some really witty and profound statements being made on some of these songs...gotta have your ear hole fully attuned!! I would recommend anybody to buy this album just for its plain peculiarity....they have their own style and are original as they come.....good shiet FFSC!!!!!!

"you see this ring on my finger girl? It's my marriage ring....cuz the J Jonah is married to his education!!!!!!!!!!"- J Jonah