The EXTRA RECORDS Limited Box Set

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Exclusive offer. Only here and 187prod.com, because you gave love to Ya Boy Black Ice and Travlyrics. Look no further. Save some time. Collect all the EXTRA RECORDS releases at one time. Contact me.

Includes:
• All 4 Official Releases from EXTRA RECORDS
• Original 1st Press CDs
• Mint Condition
• Factory Sealed

1998 - Extra Records Catalog
1997 - OZ. - OZ.
1999 - OZ. - OZONE
1998 - Pimp-P Mack - The Total Package

61 Tracks in All.

Featuring:
Mac Dre • Steve Dee • Mac Mall • Game Related • Levitti • Potent C • Dubee (aka Sugawolf) • Treacherous T.I.C. • The ZOCS • Rheem (aka Lex, aka Ironic)

Production By:
K-Lou • Steve Dee • G Man Stan • Coolio The Undadog • Levitti

With Original Cover Art By: Trav Lyrics (aka Ya Boy Black Ice)

Nov 20, 2007
so did that zocs album ever come out. not california dreams but the one that was suppose to come out on extra? i think there was another album that was suppose to come out too that didn't

Nov 20, 2007
is the ozone is real cd? i thought came out on cdr only. what the price for set usa price.
ozone is a real release. i seen it on ebay quite a few times. not the white cover either that people were sellin a while while back. but it goes for hella money tho

My bad yall. Busy few days.

so did that zocs album ever come out. not california dreams but the one that was suppose to come out on extra? i think there was another album that was suppose to come out too that didn't
From what i'm told, "California Dreams" is actually the "Deep Impact" album from the Extra Records Catalog. Released on a different label, clearly they didn't use the cover we designed inside the catalog. I'm told, "Deep Impact" was actually the name of their production company, not the album.

The only unreleased album was "Treacherous Tic - Life @ An Altitude". Now that was an icy cover. It has the black angel baby with a fresh tapered afro smoking the blunt in heaven. Its a remake of an Van Halen LP Cover or some rock group. That shit still looks dope. Anybody want a 48'' x 48" framed print on canvas for the living room? Seriously.

is the ozone is real cd? i thought came out on cdr only. what the price for set usa price.
Yes, OZONE is a real Extra Records release. It is NOT a bootleg CDR. Dude that owned Extra Records is a real visionary; before going to prison he oversaw production of the OZONE tracks. Ultimately, the silent partner picked up the project. The silent partner used the original tracks, but clearly dropped the ball on the cover. Ozone does look like a bootleg, especially in relation to the 3 albums overseen by the label owner.

How do you forget the Barcode?

Gotta admit, OZONE is tight tho.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
The only unreleased album was "Treacherous Tic - Life @ An Altitude". Now that was an icy cover. It has the black angel baby with a fresh tapered afro smoking the blunt in heaven. Its a remake of an Van Halen LP Cover or some rock group. That shit still looks dope. Anybody want a 48'' x 48" framed print on canvas for the living room? Seriously.

I'm interested! Got a photo of it? If I buy the canvas will you include a copy of the album as well?

I'm interested! Got a photo of it? If I buy the canvas will you include a copy of the album as well?
Neither the T.I.C. Art Piece nor the album officially exists, yet. We would definitely throw in a Catalog or an OZONE. The canvas print would only cost $900-$1100 as one-of-a-kind. As a Limited Run of 50 prints, maybe $300-$500. Depending on the actual size and framing, if any.

Examples of prints done for The 41510 Brand:

But now, back to the lecture at hand...

But now, back to the lecture at hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEnc-9qobTk

We left OZONE out of the video, because the offer is still exclusive thru this weekend.

The Official Price for the 4 CD Set (while supplies last).
$105 +registered shipping

Save Time. Get em all now.

Individual CDs
O.Z. - Ozone: $60 +shipping
O.Z. - O.Z.: $30
Total Package: $20
Catalog: $20