The Executives... the West Coast's answer to the "Wu-Tang"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com

Snippets up on the front page...www.wcrydaz.com

Don't sleep!!

1. Intro - produced by: Broadway / Apakalips
2. Turn Off The Muthafuckin’ Radio – produced by: Broadway
3. West Coast – produced by: Broadway
4. One Slug – produced by: Broadway / Finesse
5. Executives – produced by: Broadway / Double A
6. Say Ho – produced by: Broadway
7. Down To Ride – produced by: Broadway / Finesse
8. Do You Wanna Ride – produced by: Finesse / Broadway
9. Blasphemy – produced by: BattleCat
10. The Music - produced by: Broadway

http://www.raptalk.net/audio/The_Executives_Snippets/

Jan 19, 2003
yo is this a compalation or is this the name of a group. Because i know "the executives" out in florida. If this is infact a group you guys are going to have to change your name due to legal reasons, hit me up if this is a group name.

edit: just checked out those snippets, good shit im feelin it.. I do need to talk to you about the group name though, there may be some legal issues there we need to get that shit straightened out.

Jan 19, 2003
ComputerNerd said:
lol@legal issues !! have a rap-off, and whoever wins keeps tha name ?
hah if only it were that easy....if you got a name and its all legit thru city hall tradmarked and copywrighted and shit another person cant got use that same name and get paid offa it. Thats how shit works....anyways cali love hit me up.

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
bay_dezinz said:
yo is this a compalation or is this the name of a group. Because i know "the executives" out in florida. If this is infact a group you guys are going to have to change your name due to legal reasons, hit me up if this is a group name.

edit: just checked out those snippets, good shit im feelin it.. I do need to talk to you about the group name though, there may be some legal issues there we need to get that shit straightened out.
Give me some contact info at [email protected]

I'll have Glen, our lawyer give you a call if there is going to be a problem.

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
bay_dezinz said:
Thanks for the compliments. This entire record was produced by a West Coast Legend, Broadway, the man behind The Liks, King Tee and Xzibit.

The Group is called The Executives and the album is called Executive Decisions. It is being brought out by The Company Records Inc.

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
Keep listening. The album drops this summer. It is being mixed and mastered as we speak at Paramount Studios in Hollywood. Check the snippets. Promo is also available if you would like to help promote for some free shit. Hit me.