The End Of An Era Of Manglin'....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
All right people, after surfing these boards for an obscene amount of time this past year, i've come to realize that rap music constitutes approximately .01% of the music that I listen to, and as such, I've deciced to stop posting. It's time for me to retire from the Siccness and lay my Mook Mangla P monicker to rest.

It's been a good roll. I've ruffled some feathers, yanked some cards, and met some interesting folk in the process. Most notably, I would like to mention Psilo707 and Sgt. Hustle, two of the realest, most genuine people on this board. I enjoyed reading their posts most of all.

And I can't forget mustynutz and Raginhomosexual. They've had me consistently cracking up over here for the past few months.

I'm going to keep focused on my writing and I'll have another book, my third, out by the end of the year. It's called "THE DAY FROGS RAINED DOWN ON CHET JEETER'S FARM" and it's written in my trademark dark, ultraviolent style.

Someday I might pop back up on the Siccness, so until then...

Two Stoges & Two Shits.
Down.

Jun 27, 2002
right on homie.....thansk for the crazy heroin stories...always interesting.....feel free to drop a line to yall folks on here very now and then...be cool mayne.....till then go bump you some Slayer and sniff some paint dogg, maybe smoke some banana peels and freebase some Ajax bro.....

be coo homie