THE EMINEM SHOW SUX ASS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Psychocialman said:
Eminem! *lol*
I can always laugh bout that lil white boy tryin play ghetto life......*lol* i hate that boy........i hate dirty dozen..........
Profile For Psychocialman
Ethnicity Asian Locc (Pakistan father - german mother)

Looks like someone is in denial. You are truely a confused bitch.

May 24, 2002
that shit knoccs!!!!!

I give that shit like 5 mics man he spittin raw shit... fucc the radio song but the album is hard! - I think my dads gone crazy!- Haley

May 22, 2002
Fucc you. I just dont like all that "uh-ah-I'm-eminem-dissin-everyone-daz-why-i'm-the-best"-shit.........

i dont want and need any beef wit none of ya'll, got enuff beef down here....aight?

May 9, 2002
people keeps sayin white teens bump and try to act like him LOL yooooooooo ever seen insane clown posse's fans? god damn LOL eminems fans aint nothing compared to theirs LOL

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
funny that hes so wak
hes always n sum1s mouth
(good or bad)
hes doin summn right.....
has "underground" purists
constantly jaw jakin bout summn...
CINFUL u should listen 2 the new CD
:beard:

Apr 25, 2002
God damn it TIM!!! your Sig of the dog getting his fuck on, slows my computer down so bad. Think about the people on Dial-up modems, we got feelings too. LOL just had to say that. slows it WAY down. im on a 400Mhz peice of shit.

shadow

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
shadow said:
God damn it TIM!!! your Sig of the dog getting his fuck on, slows my computer down so bad. Think about the people on Dial-up modems, we got feelings too. LOL just had to say that. slows it WAY down. im on a 400Mhz peice of shit.

shadow
Don't worry I'll be changing it soon.

May 9, 2002
i got tha eminem album...damnnnnnn its wayyyyy different than his others...and wayyyyy deeper. to tha people that hate him...you have to peep tha album, it might change ur mind.

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
fucc...let's settle this shit aight!

Eminem-The Slim Shady LP-(Funny,Tight Beatz,Good Debut Album)

Eminem-The Marshall Mathers LP-(Best Album,Good Alround)

D12-Devil's Night-(It's Tight,Nice Beatz,Funny Lyrics)

Eminem-The Eminem Show-(Totally Different, A Mature Version of Debut Album)

It's good, but would of been better with more Dre Produced Songs and more Hard Beats, instead of some of those alternative style ones....still a good cd though...i'm lovin it! maybe he should release a Remix album with dre behind the beats... everyone does that "remix album" shit now!