THE EMINEM SHOW SUX ASS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
alot of eminem hating or mainstream hating for that matter comes from young, closed-minded people who think that its weak cause its not underground or real enough. they never give it a chance cause they automatically asume its weak.

i know cause i used to be the same way :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
dissin and talkin shit about your own moms, and lettin the whole fuckin world know about it is just fuckin wrong. and he's dissin his pops too, which is new to me. this guy is really messed up, no wonder he's so popular.

I have the album on my comp, but haven't peeped it too much. I can't get past his screaming and whinning, no doubt he got rhymin skill though.

Apr 25, 2002
Crack Raider said:
The new EM is sicc. Just picked it up yesterday and its clean as fucc.

I feel most of the people who hate on his album, hate on it because he is white and they look down on white folk. like what WT SAVAGE said proves he is racist."i heard that eminem album, n it was bullshit, this one mexican fool was tryin to bump it.... it was kinda funny" WTF? A mexican cat bumpin a white rapper is funny? But its prolly all good for a white dude to bump a black rapper huh? The cd is out and its tight. get over him being white and listen to the talent and aprreciate great music.
^^damn right, im tired of that shit and also people saying how his subject matter is weak, at least its not that played out ass "im rollin in the 6 sittin on dubs" or "back up off me while i hold this 12 gauge lay your whole crew down" type shit

May 27, 2002
Benzo said:
dissin and talkin shit about your own moms, and lettin the whole fuckin world know about it is just fuckin wrong. and he's dissin his pops too, which is new to me. this guy is really messed up, no wonder he's so popular.

I have the album on my comp, but haven't peeped it too much. I can't get past his screaming and whinning, no doubt he got rhymin skill though.
if my mom told ME she wished i was dead,dam right i would talk shit about her

RIPPAS FAVORITE TRAX ON THE ALBUM:
Business, Squarrrre Dance, Sing For The Moment, Till I Colapse, When the muzicc stops, hallies song

E

Epitaph

m&M iz no good at rappin and also he isnt a goodly hip hopper neither.

seriously who cares I dont hate his ish I just dont like it.