THE DVD.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
gabe you know muthafuckas is gonna love this shit...and you are the only one that can do it. You have singlehandedly kept Cougs memory alive throughout the years, and i give you a shitload of respect for not forgetting the homies and keeping that bay area mobb shit alive in a titanic age where the bay music on board has drowned in bullshit....keep doin ya thang homie.QUOTE]

I have in no way SINGLEHANDEDLY kept his name alive...there is Cellski, Baldhead, SB, Killa Keise and the rest of Lakeview who knew him a TON more than I did, however, I appreciate your kind words and although I knew him for a short time, I was a huge fan of his music and to this day feel priviledged that I got to work with him as much as I did. I feel that it would be a shame to not keep his name alive in anyway that I can, but again, keep supporting the Cellskis and UNLVs and Killa Squads...and thanks for the kind words.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
2Buck...Friday will work for me fam...shoot me your number in the pm and I'll hit you tomorrow

And damn, I just found the best live performance ever recorded for Bay shit...Totally Insane performing "Total Insanity" with 4Tay, RBL and 2-Illeven in the building, that was easily the best crowd mover we ever had...4Tay performed "Did You Get The Dank" and then all of them did "Skanless" by Cougnut for an RIP...it'll all be on there...plus I found some more Woodie footage I forgot I had...

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i wanna see that Studio Z footage that was a dope show with 11/5, UDI, Big Mack, C-Fresh, Jacka, ADR, Woodie, Big Drawz, TC, etc etc

Gigante

Compa Cut
Jul 22, 2007
San Pancho
www.SoundCloud.com
And damn, I just found the best live performance ever recorded for Bay shit...Totally Insane performing "Total Insanity" with 4Tay, RBL and 2-Illeven in the building, that was easily the best crowd mover we ever had...4Tay performed "Did You Get The Dank" and then all of them did "Skanless" by Cougnut for an RIP...it'll all be on there...plus I found some more Woodie footage I forgot I had...
come on man....that's like showing the dopefiend the baggy and not letting him touch it, let alone take a hit....lol......

Nov 15, 2005
i wanna see that Studio Z footage that was a dope show with 11/5, UDI, Big Mack, C-Fresh, Jacka, ADR, Woodie, Big Drawz, TC, etc etc

I was at that show. 1 of the best shows I've been 2. Btw illmannered, will you be able 2 put the footage on a BD-R?