THE DUGOUT "E-MAILING" LIST....ADD HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

i WAS gonna add my email but i see that KCE has taken it upon himself to add hella people from the board that he doesnt even know. Rae knows its all gravity between me and him but if this was someone else i would of been kinda pissed at you for just addin my name like that dog.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Freeze - I feel ya man...I think he had good intentions tho...he and I have done business together already, so I jus think he was tryin to help us spread this Dugout ish....but I see where ya comin from.

Skilled - check ya mail & reply to that e-mail playa.

PR.

M

MrFreeze

i know he probably had good intentions and i aint really mad its just the fact that he did it without asking or even knowing me. but its for the homie Rae so its all good.

M

MrFreeze

KANSAS CITY ENT said:
oh well its email.. and YOU posted that shit on another thread i did so quit cryin..

delete that shit if you dont want it ..
FUCK YOU! YOU GOTTA LOTTA NERVE TRYIN TO COP AN ATTITUDE ON ME ABOUT THIS YOUR PUNK ASS SHOULDNT POST PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW'S EMAIL ADDRESS UP WITHOUT ASKIN THEM FIRST. AND I AINT CRYIN I JUST I DONT APPRECIATE THAT SHIT AND OTHER FOLKS AGREED WITH ME. YOUR ACTIN LIKE A STRAIGHT BITCH!

Apr 25, 2002
KANSAS CITY ENT said:
your email address is in your sig you dumbfuck..

you act like you dont get junk mail already, just delete that shit.. its not like im giving out your home address you girl
What's the deal fool, you needa check yourself with that shit. It doesn't matter who posted what on another thread, you still had no permission to throw up people's emails like that. I'm with Freeze on this, I wouldn't mind gettin some emails from dugout but you could have let me post my own damn email address.

[email protected]