The Dream

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
My favorite non-Laker of all time. I still say those rockets championship teams would have beat the bulls with jordan in the finals. jordan got lucky with his bullshit retirement. Dream would have destroyed whatever garbage center the bulls had at the time.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
My favorite non-Laker of all time. I still say those rockets championship teams would have beat the bulls with jordan in the finals. jordan got lucky with his bullshit retirement. Dream would have destroyed whatever garbage center the bulls had at the time.

so you think its an absolute coincidence that the only time he won a ring was while jordan was retired. lol @ you stupid faggot

Was my favorite Center of all time due to his all around game, could pull up with a jumper, could take his man off the dribble, go hard in the paint with a post up, what surprised me was his quickness that he possessed for a center but that was certainly due to the fact that him being involved in soccer could really benefit you in any sport you play. Dude was an absolute nigerian warrior i'd take him over kareem, shaq, and chamberlain.