The Don is here, Fuck Gangsters( new Verse)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
I was bored and so i made this.

Peace Out
----------------

Always getting called Mr. Nice Guy/ Fly guy/ like superman, i’ll take ya sky high/ all night/ take ya home, so i can do ya all right/i hope ya liked the flight/ but like biggy “im fucking you tonight”/ make ya all sore/ like a animal, fuck ya like a manticore/ then boot ya out the door/ go out and find some more/ one woman man, HA, thats just a bore/ ISN’T IT!!/ cus pussy is my requisite/ the more i try, the more i get/ i get all types of pussy and shit/ from Porkchop, to spic/ some scream vic/ some scream bibablotick/ “me casa is sou casa”/i don’t give a fucka, did i ask you to talka, just open ya moutha, cus here comes the cocka/ don’t make a sound/ swallow it all down/ cus i’mma bout to bust all around/ then flip ya ova, and fuck ya with ya chest on the ground/ i’m known as the Don in Town/ nice to the ladiez/ drive them all krazzee/ show me a smile, never a fucking frown/ cus just like my words, my punches are straight, there lateral/ but b4 i strike, dem dikes, usually give me there girls as collateral/ you bitches are unloyal/ to ya women, ya dishonourable/ ya so what if i’m hypocritical/ some say i’m cynical/ or even criminal/ i’m full/ of this bullshit, from all these crips/....and bloods/ no matter who you are, i make the room flood/ from ya red Flew..ud(fluid)/but check it, i ain’t no Ganster/ just the almighty Terror/ cus my life is great, it’s all straight, no curves, living the high life, eating ohdurves, and Lobster/ fuck it, tell tha truth, im a Mobster/ and my hobby are these rhymes/ most of my friends are doing the time/ because they got caught organizing the crime/to be part of the mob, you gotta be like a mime/ don’t stitch, don’t say shit, or you’ll get hit, and dropped like a dime/ or dropped on ya knees, begging “ oh please please”, i ain’t even Italian, but my fucking Portuguese/ and i’ll still unleash/ all these, pits that wanna feast, on ya chest, put ya to rest, and it won’t be in Peace, Bitch....

Sep 28, 2002
im that nigga boss playas crew

listen......from modesto to oakland we gettin money my niggaz,
truck gonna look like its sittin on a ferris wheel if da rims get bigga,
when da clipz give out we puttin the bats to niggaz,
if its a mans world,
why most these niggaz livin in they moms basement like big tigga,
nigga call me a coach, cuz ill show u the game,
still rock a hoodie, even in first class, infront of da plane,
nigga we aint twins we aint come out the same,
have ya moms pull out da black dress, now dats really a shame,
pimp smooth hottest spittin, hope u got an extra, cuz i melt mics,