THE DEFINITION OF ISM'S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Hey, I owned up to it. Tech's typo is my fault? If he would've typed in all caps like he normally does on one of his "Set them fools straight" cherades like he does periodically then we would've converted it to lower case mentally in our heads and all of us could keep our Information Super Highway I.Q's high and not be verbally beaten by the Ethernet Big Brother Goddess...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
MasZive said:
Hey, I owned up to it. Tech's typo is my fault? If he would've typed in all caps like he normally does on one of his "Set them fools straight" cherades like he does periodically then we would've converted it to lower case mentally in our heads and all of us could keep our Information Super Highway I.Q's high and not be verbally beaten by the Ethernet Big Brother Goddess...
verbal revenge at its peak...PREACH!

Aug 21, 2002
Due to someones lack of understanding and inability to read a fucking thread straight, those that are the here for the right reasons or living in the Real World seem to end up like idiots when in reality, he/she that couldn't comprehend in the first place dont realize their lack of intelligence and lash out at others...

Like I've said, On the Strange Music Forum... You can be the one person that's right, versus five wrong people your always gonna be wrong.

Period...

You can tell those that dont want to own up to their own ignorance, because they throw authority around and never seem to argue their point even though its pointless, but the first person that throws out a slander without explanation usually is the one that is wrong because he/ she was just shut down and reduced to a simple curse word.

TABERNACLE

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
MasZive said:
Due to someones lack of understanding and inability to read a fucking thread straight, those that are the here for the right reasons or living in the Real World seem to end up like idiots when in reality, he/she that couldn't comprehend in the first place dont realize their lack of intelligence and lash out at others...

Like I've said, On the Strange Music Forum... You can be the one person that's right, versus five wrong people your always gonna be wrong.

Period...

You can tell those that dont want to own up to their own ignorance, because they throw authority around and never seem to argue their point even though its pointless, but the first person that throws out a slander without explanation usually is the one that is wrong because he/ she was just shut down and reduced to a simple curse word.

TABERNACLE
I was juss talkin a lil shit bein a lil comical I by no means take any of this bullshit serious ....

Aug 21, 2002
Oh no, dont feel as if I took it serious either... Just that Nick is kickin' my ass and I cant do nuthin about it but rant about how much of an idiot he is compared to me... We cant definately take this seriously, especially someone talking junk... Its all good...

Oct 16, 2002
DWAMN NIGGAS. SORRY AND SHIT. I ALMOST 4GOT, I'm PERFECT! WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING? IT'S ISM'S OR Ism's.I PROMISE I WILL NEVER FUCK UP AGAIN.(HA HA HA HA HA )

Aug 9, 2005
lol tech you, i, an everybody no people make mistakes, shit happens lol :p

this not being 1 of them tho, niggas on this site to petty with shit, nevermind them an keep it together, you the king imo

Aug 21, 2002
Thereal said:
DWAMN NIGGAS. SORRY AND SHIT. I ALMOST 4GOT, I'm PERFECT! WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING? IT'S ISM'S OR Ism's.I PROMISE I WILL NEVER FUCK UP AGAIN.(HA HA HA HA HA )
Shit your the perfect rapper, why not be the perfect speller... It's funny cause I can physically hear that laugh at the end...