The Dangerous Crew (the song)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
Who wrote $hort's verse on there? I'm not saying for sure it wasn't him, it just seems a bit above his skill-level at the time, rhyme scheme seem too complex for him. The message of the verse definitely feels all Short though.

It almost sounds like someone from Bad N Fluenz might've wrote it, even thogh I dont' think they were out yet when Get In Where You Fit In came out, were they?

STRATEGY

Apr 25, 2002
naw thats Ant Banks..........

Rappin Ron & Ant Diddley Dog rap on "Get In Where You Fit In", after the main song is over with Short rippin MC Pooh, the second part of the song drops with Bad N-Fluenz...........

Oct 7, 2008
CLASSIC STUFF, why cant more rap be like dangerous crew, that was a decade+ ago, i remeber back then i thought rap would just get better and better but it became like 80s pop, lots of one hit wonders hangin on, lots of people with 1 good tape then every thing you buy from em subsequently has like MAYBE 1 good song. i still listen to short, hes one of the few you can say is timeless. ant banks and short.