The D.B.z - Speakin In Mannish

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2003
Finally!!1!!!!!111!!!!

1. D.B.'z - Off Safety (Ft. Mugzi) (3:44)
2. D.B.'z - Im So Gone (3:29)
3. D.B.'z - Stewy (Ft. E-40) (4:08)
4. D.B.'z - Pink Panther (Ft. Doonie Of The Federation) (4:25)
5. D.B.'z - Yes (Ft. Stres Of The Federation) (3:21)
6. D.B.'z - The Fifth (3:21)
7. D.B.'z - Go Hard (Ft. Turf Talk) (3:32)
8. D.B.'z - Throw Your Hood Up (2:52)
9. D.B.'z - Bloow (Ft. Droop-E and B-Slimm) (4:32)
10. D.B.'z - Ah Shit (4:26)
11. D.B.'z - Them Boyz In The Scrapaz (Ft. Stres and Honey) (3:27)
12. D.B.'z - On They Back (3:45)
13. D.B.'z - Alphabet Boyz (3:23)
14. D.B.'z - Feeling It (Ft. Nump) (3:31)
15. D.B.'z - Get On The Floor (Ft. Doonie) (3:08)
16. D.B.'z - We In Here (3:18)
17. D.B.'z - Passing By (Ft. Jay Tee) (4:00)

Jul 5, 2002
i don't expect too much of it. what's it like? i already know stewie. i like the beat but the chorus sucks bigtyme!

Mugzilla

Artist / 3030 Records
Sep 13, 2004
The Album has several producers Vince V,Blunted Jaz Jateson,Drop E,Studio Tone and a couple more D.Bz is giving you a taiste of it all from the young youth perspective,The streets Perspective.Dont Get It Twitted this album is a Knocker.Go pic it up and you will guaranteed be satisfied.To all the bay and 30/30 sick wid it supporters one love we give it are all with this music game and we try to give yall what yall want for your trunks and home systems,clubs,highschool dances and concerts.So Thanks To Yall supporters we can rep all around the united states.The Yay check out The Mossie new album also Soil Savvy its the 30/30 sick wid it movement 2006.!!! 1Love scream it like you mean it West Coast!

May 6, 2005
for real he is a punk im tired of this shit if you run across a bay album being bootlegged delete the link or contact that site and say take that shit down.
but these motherfuckers dont care there not spending ther money and time on this shit. everyone on here like the bay is coming up..

BOOLEGGING=LOW ALBUM SALES=THE BAY GOING NOWHERE

Aug 20, 2005
that stuey song grew on me reaal major.. everytime i look in da mirror playin dat song i see a mannieac shit goooo half retarded maang ima cop

Sep 18, 2003
INTHESHADOWS said:
for real he is a punk im tired of this shit if you run across a bay album being bootlegged delete the link or contact that site and say take that shit down.
but these motherfuckers dont care there not spending ther money and time on this shit. everyone on here like the bay is coming up..

Who says I wasn't going to buy it? And I'm not even in the Bay, I'm located in Amsterdam so I gotta order it online ...

May 9, 2002
INTHESHADOWS said:

I DL albums for previewing purposes..if its tight...i buy...if not...i dump...