The cops arrested my friend at work last night and i almost hit one cause.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
One came downstairs in plain clothes, me and my friend were there. I asked him what he was doing and he didnt say anything, just stared at us and walked upstairs. Then i was about to go see what was up and 3 guys in plain clothes come down and the one points at my boy and says "GRAB HIM!" I was about to start a brawl, these retards didnt even say they were cops or nothin. Just "Grab Him"; howm'I sposed to know whats up, they looked like street punks. I was about to push the one guy into the wall until he says at the last second, "Were cops" so i ask for a badge and cant tell if its real anyway so i gave em hell until they talked to my boss. My boy went away. Thats the second time in 2 months that this happened. The last one they grabbed dood cause they said hes Hispanic with tatoos and hes short. Thats the fuckin descriptiuon? Fuck that. you know how many people out here look like that?

You think i could get in trouble if i just punch a cop grabbing my friend before he can say hes a cop? Cause i want to next time.

Apr 25, 2002
it'd feel good to do it but deeps right in a way.you know cops count everything against you.and it's basicly their word against yours.and that is'nt fair when your dealing with cops.