The Cheeto Pregnancy Drama (this deserves its own thread)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I bet ur bitch walk all over u huh?

It's okay bro u feel like u gotta get mad at the way I treat my female and live my life

Or are u just tryna show the siccness females that ur "different" and don't approve of my behavior? lol
I guess we know the time of the month that cheeto menstruates......

Lmfao fool what are you getting all sad cheeks over? Which post struck a nerve? I don't recall going at you on a personal level but if you feel that way fuck it. I got my shit wayyyyy under control especially when compared to what you have going on. I'm not that dude buying dollar store pregnancy tests going all "dear diary" to team siccness or trying to steal back pawn shop engagement rings and shit. I'm not the emotional wreck breh, YOU are. But if you want to be pissed off online so be it. Just don't be mad when people comment when you pour your wittle heart out kid. It ain't that serious lmfao.

May 16, 2002
I wish I was like Cheeto. I so much as look at a female and she get's knocked up by me :mad:

Here is the story of my life...

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I guess we know the time of the month that cheeto menstruates......

Lmfao fool what are you getting all sad cheeks over? Which post struck a nerve? I don't recall going at you on a personal level but if you feel that way fuck it. I got my shit wayyyyy under control especially when compared to what you have going on. I'm not that dude buying dollar store pregnancy tests going all "dear diary" to team siccness or trying to steal back pawn shop engagement rings and shit. I'm not the emotional wreck breh, YOU are. But if you want to be pissed off online so be it. Just don't be mad when people comment when you pour your wittle heart out kid. It ain't that serious lmfao.
LolIstruckanerve.jpeg

First of all I didn't make this thread

Second of all I could give 2 shits about what u or anybody else on here think about me I'm not in here tryna impress anybody

I shorted on my self yesterday..I actually tried to fart and sum shit came out..I'm a grown ass man and I shitted on my self

I'm telling u thins cause I don't care what y'all think about me

But yea stop trippin blud it's only the Internet