The Box (2009 Film)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
This trailer came on last night and I remember reading this story in like the 5th grade but it was called Button Button or some shit. Sounds kind of interesting although I can only assume the story has been altered but the same principles remain.

FROM ROTTEN TOMATOES:
Synopsis: What if someone gave you a box containing a button that, if pushed, would bring you a million dollars…but simultaneously take the life of someone you don’t know? Would you do it? And what would... What if someone gave you a box containing a button that, if pushed, would bring you a million dollars…but simultaneously take the life of someone you don’t know? Would you do it? And what would be the consequences? The year is 1976. Norma Lewis is a teacher at a private high school and her husband, Arthur, is an engineer working at NASA. They are, by all accounts, an average couple living a normal life in the suburbs with their young son…until a mysterious man with a horribly disfigured face appears on their doorstep and presents Norma with a life-altering proposition: the box. With only 24 hours to make their choice, Norma and Arthur face an impossible moral dilemma. What they don’t realize is that no matter what they decide, terrifying consequences will have already been set in motion. They soon discover that the ramifications of this decision are beyond their control and extend far beyond their own fortune and fate. --© Warner Bros [Less]

May 15, 2009
lol i just checked out the trailer, the first option the old man told them was push it and get a mill or somebody you don't know dies lol they lookin' at each other like "what do we do" hahaha, that cat wouldn't even be able to finish the sentence if it was my choice haha

May 2, 2002
button button was a story richard matheson wrote that was turned into a twilight zone episode. dunno how they r gonna pull off a 90 min film though. richard kelly is a good director though so we'll see.

Sep 17, 2007
saw this last weekend. I forgot what it was even about. But i thought this was a dope ass movie.. hella suspense. i give it a 8 out 10. Story line was good. but i never saw the twilight one to my knowledge. I'd recommend watching at least once.

Aug 16, 2003
I DL'd it a while back and watched. It was pretty good IMO. There were some pretty crazy parts in it.

Its made by the same people that made Donnie Darko which happens to be one of my favorites!