the boston celtics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
i cant wait to see the celtics when they come to Key Arena December 27th! I got tickets in a suite and am looking forward to giving Rainy Day Ray aka Jesus Shuttlesworth a very warm welcome back to Seattle. Dude is the truth and a class act.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yes it is, even in the jv league. one of those losses should have been a win too, how often does ray allen miss two free throws at the end of the game? if the celtics continue this pace (not likely) they would finish the season 73-9.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
man the defense is unfuckin real this year might i add. the celtics are the only team holding opponents under 90 a game. 87ppg to be exact.

Nov 7, 2006
^^thats the thing i love the most is the D. i always loved ben wallace and the pistons cause i loved there defense and just to see my favorite team have a good one makes me smile a whole lot watchin them play. the "Big 3" all stepped this year with they defensive skills it seems and cant believe how good they all play together and how unselfish they all are. we stay healthy then SA better watch out

Sep 10, 2002
The Celts is tight. 2 of my fav players(Pierce cause i'm from Kansas and Garnett cause dat nigga b ballin) finnaly gettin some wins. I love the Bulls 2 death through thick and thin but they fuckin up right now. The Celts aint gon break the record but against those west teams they can match up wit any of them wit the big three. The Bulls just act like this wit every season at the beginning, I assume they gon turn it around.

Nov 7, 2006
The Celts is tight. 2 of my fav players(Pierce cause i'm from Kansas and Garnett cause dat nigga b ballin) finnaly gettin some wins. I love the Bulls 2 death through thick and thin but they fuckin up right now. The Celts aint gon break the record but against those west teams they can match up wit any of them wit the big three. The Bulls just act like this wit every season at the beginning, I assume they gon turn it around.
u talkin bout the 7 losses that the bulls had? they deffinetly wont break that shit. that will never be broken agin IMO but ya never know i guess

they can break the home record though but that will be very hard to do

Jun 27, 2005
The Celtics allowing the fewest points is kind of a misleading stat. Don't Get me wrong, they do play good defense, its just not the "great" defense that everybody seems to think it is. They actually win by outscoring their opponents, not with lockdown D. The reason they allow so few points is because they run a grind it out half court offense (which they are very effective at) that eats up chucks of the clock at a time. This allows fewer opportunities for the opposition to score. This really allows for fewer shot attempts by the opposition when the Celtics get an offensive rebound and use up another 17+ seconds off the clock.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
u talkin bout the 7 losses that the bulls had? they deffinetly wont break that shit. that will never be broken agin IMO but ya never know i guess

they can break the home record though but that will be very hard to do
the bulls record was 72-10 in 95-96, thats the all time best

the celtics aint gonna get that but 60 wins isnt out of the question. i was thinkin somewhere around 50 to 55 at the beginning of the season but the team is gelling well.

their schedule isnt that tough though so 60 wins shouldnt be too much of a problem.

next year we can start talking championship run. ill be happy with conference or nba finals this year.

Nov 7, 2006
well 3 losses but atleast they to the teams that can beat us and not the ones who shouldnt i guess. and we always keep it close and u know we only have room to get better and play better together. well IMO pistons didnt beat us we beat ourselves and alot of youngins in the game got too emotional and that can fuck up ur game alot.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
20-3. still the best record in the league. lost to the one of if not the best teams in the east by 2 points. like krazee said we beat ourselves. hopefully we can nip that in the bud by playoff time.

Nov 7, 2006
^^i think we'll be even better come playoffs cause alot of player like davis, house and even rondo will be more matured by then and alot more settled in. and our bench is ridiculous if u ask me so that'll help as well. people comin off the bench is eddie house, big baby davis and james posey. thats pretty sick and they all great key players and i think u need a strong bench to make a playoff push and we do.

Sep 4, 2002
I don't know about calling the boston bench 'RIDICULOUS' when your best scorer off the bench avg. 8 points a game... maybe we have two different meanings of a ridiculous bench. i dunno.

Nov 7, 2006
^^our bench does real good and not just one player off the bench but 3 of em. i know they not the best in the league or anything but they play real well and they all play there part well.

Jun 27, 2005
Gotta say that I am surprised by the Celtics bench play. I still don't think theyre deep enough to get to the finals though. I think they are going to be a very good regular season team for about 3 years, possibly at one point making the finals but never winning it until they get a couple more solid role players on the bench.

Sep 8, 2005
I think that Boston will be alot better once they get about a whole season under their belt and they really learn how to play with each other. Sometime it seems like they get in slumps during games trying to figure out who turn it is to step up. And Rondo need to get his weight up a little and work on his free throws(it dont make no kind of sense for a point guard in the NBA to be shooting around 48% at the foul line).
Another thing I know Pierce is a star and all but I would much rather see Allen try a game winning shot than Pierce ( and when he shoot the shot make sure he run the clock down for the other team wont have a chance for another play).

Nov 7, 2006
I think that Boston will be alot better once they get about a whole season under their belt and they really learn how to play with each other. Sometime it seems like they get in slumps during games trying to figure out who turn it is to step up. And Rondo need to get his weight up a little and work on his free throws(it dont make no kind of sense for a point guard in the NBA to be shooting around 48% at the foul line).
Another thing I know Pierce is a star and all but I would much rather see Allen try a game winning shot than Pierce ( and when he shoot the shot make sure he run the clock down for the other team wont have a chance for another play).
um ray allen had 2 game winning shit right at the buzzer this year so they do give him big shots so i dunno wat u tryin to say there, i do agree with you with the rondo statement. i think he should be nbenched and play house simply cause house has better d and better shot and when he plays it looks like he has control of the team.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
pierce is a beast with the game on the line. if i recall correctly, jordan missed many potential game winning shots in his career. you dont make them all. putting the ball in pierce or allens hands with the game on the line is NEVER a mistake. get it correct.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^seriosuly phil they just tryin reasons to hate on a dominant team. why? i dont know maybe cuz we doing goos in all sports but c'mon. and yeah jordan missed and made alot of game winners as did pierce, not tryin to compare but no one hates on MJ. and great teams lose to other team that are good and bad, not sayin we great but no one hates on the great teams. but wateva our team is beastin and i cant wait to see what happens in the playoffs.