the boston celtics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
the problem is, we arent talking about the last 10 to 15 years. because if we were talking about the past we'd be bringing up 9 straight championships. 16 total. to the blazers what? one championship? 30 fucking years ago? bwahahahaahaa!!! id rather sound like david blaine than look like the fag in your sig. a.k.a. you.

jv league all you want, the celtics and spurs are the best teams in the nba. until proven otherwise. the only people that disagree are you and quentin richardson. and he and the knicks got shit on something fierce after he opened his mouth. you shit on yourself just by responding to this thread. bwahahahaaaa!!! just wait til next year when our young cats got another year under their belt. we will be shittin on the west. sorry for ya. just because your team plays in the west doesnt excuse their sub 500 record. get it correct. your team fucking sucks bitch!!! they would be doing just as bad if they were in the east so you cant use that excuse. bwahahahahah!!!!
HAHAHA, what young guys, I believe they all play for the T-Wolves now....

and yes you guys have all those rings, considering you guys have been around twice as long, Portland is an expansion team that started in 1970

Sep 4, 2002

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
bwahahahaaaa! you talk about success for the blazers being almost winning a championship in the last 15 years. bwahahahaaa!!!!

who was "almost" the mvp 15 years ago? NOBODY CARES OR REMEMBERS!!!

Jun 23, 2002
^^calm the fuck down, no one gives a shit about the celtics but you, your faggot ass is keepin this terrible thread and waste of space alive. YOU started talkin shit 1st like the little bitch that you are, suck a dick (if you arent already), put on your KG pajamas and kiss your picture of ray allen before you go to bed, fag. arent you married with kids? sad that i gotta tell you to grow the fuck up. i didnt even say nothin to you to recieve those comments. its all good though. bwahahahhahaha!

BWAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!

bitch

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^calm the fuck down, no one gives a shit about the celtics but you, your faggot ass is keepin this terrible thread and waste of space alive. YOU started talkin shit 1st like the little bitch that you are, suck a dick (if you arent already), put on your KG pajamas and kiss your picture of ray allen before you go to bed, fag. arent you married with kids? sad that i gotta tell you to grow the fuck up. i didnt even say nothin to you to recieve those comments. its all good though. bwahahahhahaha!

BWAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!

bitch

bwahahahahaaa!!! feelings get hurt much??? BWAHAHAHAAA!!! whos your team? whats your purpose?

Nov 7, 2006
so yeah why do u waste ur time just to talk shit in a celtic thread and try to compare ur team's history to ours? u havent answered. JV league huh. well we blowin the teams that are bad just the west do so yeah the only team IMO thats better is the spurs but like Phil said until proven other wise

Sep 4, 2002
so yeah why do u waste ur time just to talk shit in a celtic thread and try to compare ur team's history to ours? u havent answered. JV league huh. well we blowin the teams that are bad just the west do so yeah the only team IMO thats better is the spurs but like Phil said until proven other wise
lol spurs are acuttaly proven to win, in the playoffs and win championships, you guys are just gettin started, I still pick Dallas, PHX, Detroit, Spurs are all more proven then the celtics

Jun 9, 2007
I didn't bother reading through all this shit, but I just wanted to say Boston WILL get their championship this year, and there WILL be a made-for-TV movie about their worst-to-first turnaround called "He Got Game 2: The Danny Ainge Story"... and Ray Allen will play himself

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
so dude...you're a celtics and falcons fan?
yes if you go back to the countless "whos your favorite team and why" threads i explain it in there. but since you missed that (shocking because you seem to stalk my every post) i spent most of my childhood between atlanta and boston. pats/falcons braves/red sox were in different divisions so it wasnt a problem to root for them both, they rarely or never played each other. besides they were all shitty most of the time so it wasnt like i had to pick between the two teams in a superbowl/world series anyways. now the celtics? they were in the same division as the hawks back then so i still to this day hate the hawks with a passion. im not into hockey but i guess im a bruins fan by default. if they ever do shit ill hop on the bandwagon. if i have to pick between teams (pats/falcons, bosox/braves) i go with atlanta though. get it? good.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lol spurs are acuttaly proven to win, in the playoffs and win championships, you guys are just gettin started, I still pick Dallas, PHX, Detroit, Spurs are all more proven then the celtics
i think youre in a one man argument there because i havent seen anyone say the celtics are proven yet. but you are in denial that they are one of the elites so far this year. just stick to what you know best, ringside at the loserena. bwahahahaaaha!!! david blaine deez nutz!! btw, have you ever witnessed your team win a championship? and no its not that series before the finals. 2nd place is the first loser.

i think i'll take the opinions of barkley, stephen a smith and hordes of other nba aficiondos over yours flipper. so take your opinion and shove it up your ass you dolphin lookin fagboy.

Sep 4, 2002
lol!!!!^ get fuckin bent, like I give two fucks what charles barkley and STEPHEN A SMITH(hahaha)say? thats the same dude who said the knicks got a great deal gettin Z-Bo, Hows that working out for the knicks in the JV league?, again you think I give a fuck Im in a one man argument? sorry to burst ya bubble, but its not hurting like you think it is.

Jun 23, 2002
bwahahahahaaa!!! feelings get hurt much??? BWAHAHAHAAA!!! whos your team? whats your purpose?
no feelings hurt, just really, really annoyed. think you can talk shit now because the celtics are good again? go ahead. after this thread is done im sure no one will give a shit (except you). I think a line in one of your previous posts said it best.."I deserve this" or something gay like that, that seriously had me rollin, like you actually DID something..bwahahahaha..loser...

and i root for fuckin WARRIORS bitch, go ahead and talk shit like you've already pre-planned (like it woulda mattered which team i rooted for), cuz unlike you, i actually root for the teams that play in the area which i live.

once again, grow the fuck up. or come back at me better. cuz you aint proving shit eitherway.

ps
dont forget to kiss your KG cardboard standup goodnight before you sleep

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
so dirb, if you moved to milwaukee would you forget the warriors and start rooting for the bucks? ok thanks. i wont talk shit about the warriors they actually have a decent team, and ive always liked them going back to the run tmc days. stay off my jock faggot.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
You have to prove that YOU ARE better.

The Celtics havent proven they are better, so there are teams that are better.
im still waiting for someone to point out where krazee or i have stated

1)the celtics are the best team in the league
2)the celtics will go undefeated
3)the celtics will win the championship this year

until then get off the dick and quit hatin.

oh yeah

15-2