the boogeyman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
He will never be in the hall of fame due bc he never even wrestle matches no more. He wouldve been a top character if they wouldve used him as a heel that was more scarier(like undertaker & kane)now he just a joke

Feb 8, 2003
^
Marty would outshine UnderTaker right now if he were given a serious push, and Mark wouldn't like that.
Your right I agree. Bc UNdertaker jobbed some matches that he shouldve never done bc they fucked up his legacy like the lost to orton and goldust in casket matches, lost to mcmahon in buried alive, teh knockout lost to big show, lost to king Mabel, hell in a cell lost to brock lesnar

Feb 13, 2006
Boogey Man will be like one of those forgotten wrestlers but will be brought up as a legend video game character unless he changes his gimmick, cause he can't be taken seriously
He really doesn't have to change anything. He already has a good gimmick going he just needs a good fued and quit getting hurt all the time. After that he would be on his way to up.

Aug 26, 2005
Anybody ever think dude doesn't get a push because he can't wrestle worth a damn??

I know, I know... there are perennial world champions who can't wrestle for shit (Cena, Deacon Batista), but I think it's more than Boogey's injury-proneness that keeps him buried on the lower mid-card

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah. And that type of gimmick is comedy. He's not gonna go anywhere with that. You have to be able to have a serious side. Now, if he was more in the Undertaker vein, maybe, but he's just comedy.

Just like you shouldn't expect Santino to win anything. Unless they show that he can have a serious side.