THE BOMB CONCERT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
The show was real nice, probably one of the better one's I have been to.

The lineup of artist's was:

AMANDA PEREZ - Her album cover did her too much justice, she is a big gurl yall...but she got some rappin & singin skill....wouldn't mind workin with her on some shyt.

NAUGHTY BY NATURE - Real good to see Treach & Vin back up in the mix. They ripped it and did the classics of course along with the new shyt. ICONZ, gotta swoop that.

*THE MY NECK, MY BACK CHICK - Don't know her name...she was HIGH AS FUCK! When she was on the big screens her eyes were damn near shut and she had that permanent smile. LOL. But she looks coo and her album has some knocks beat wise.

TRUTH HURTZ - This gurl has vocal skills live, album should be real tight. I wish Rakim would have surprised us and came out and did that verse on her track...no luck tho. She's tight.

FABOLOUS - This cat came coo, but his voice live sounds like he ain't hit puberty yet...no lie, folks was sayin that in the crowd. It was hella high pitch and sounded nothin like his album. What was tight tho is he came out decked in the Bay Area's own S.F. GIANTS GEAR!!! Then for the last track....he did "Automatic Systematic".

E-40 & THE CLICK - They came out to do the track with FAB and it was tight...he had the homies as always poppin they collaz and dancin like a mufucka on stage....it was dope. Then FAB left the stage and 40 rocked it doin Captain Save-A-Hoe, Sprinkle Me, 1 Love etc. The shyt was off the hook! And Suga.....well Suga gained a little but she still lovely!

FAT JOE & THE TERROR SQUAD - I was excited they finally came out to the Bay and did a show, I been a fan for years. They did tracks off FAT JOE's new shyt and some of PUN's shyt. Tony Sunshine got VOCAL'z LIVE!!!! I was amazed to see that the crowd new all the words to some of JOE's tracks when they stopped the music...that was dope.

ASHANTI - All I gotta say is, this female is bad as hell looks wise and vocally. I had no idea she was as thick as she was on stage yall. She looked so fucken lovely. She did some tracks off the album and had the crowd lovin her.

BUSTA RHYMES - PLAIN AND SIMPLY OWNED THE SHOW! This cat had the whole arena on they feet and it looked like a sea of waving hands and people jumpin around! Busta is a fucken performer yall and this was the first time I seen him live and I was impressed! He controls the crowd real nice and more importantly....picked the right songs to keep the tempo up. When he did the track "Break Your Neck" the crowd went crazy and BUSTA was spittin FLAMES!!!! He owned the night yall in my eyes.

USHER - The cat can dance, sing and basically do it all. What can I say...he is an all around performer and did a dope as job performin for the crowd. He sang his sad shyt but did more of his up tempo shyt to keep the crowd up. The dance routines were dope as well. They did a routine with baseball bats and that was tight as fuck. Usher had the ladies wiggin as usual he removed his clothing and they went nutts...LOL! He did a great job performing overall tho.

JA RULE - He close out the show and pretty much rocked it. His voice is that strong live too, I was impressed. That mufucka had the crowd pumped the whole time. He did his tracks with ASHANTI which of course drove the crowd even more crazy and us playaz even more cause we got another look at the sexxxy ASHANTI! Ja-Rule did well, I still think BUSTA owned the show overall tho. At the end Ja told the crowd they had just witnessed the most talented record label in the business....MURDER INC. what yall think?

As for the people who attended...well, you all know there were about 10 notches to each playa. All tryin to look like the VIDEO HOE OF THE MONTH. LOL, no lie...females be goin all out at these shows...I guess for the after party and to see how many necks they can break. Also ran into the homie RIKOLOKO, real good to see him and see he is doing alot better now. It was a dope time yall...all that went will most likely vouch for that.

PEACE!

PR.

May 11, 2002
yeah i went to that show last night. I was impressed by it cuz i've never been to a mainstream concert.. But it was not bad. Tha way it was decribed was the way it went down..

Apr 25, 2002
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
ASHANTI - All I gotta say is, this female is bad as hell looks wise and vocally. I had no idea she was as thick as she was on stage yall. She looked so fucken lovely. She did some tracks off the album and had the crowd lovin her. [/B]
You don't mind her sideburns?

O

olskooldj

TRUTH HURTS!!!

YO RAY THE SHOW SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS TIGHT-DIDN'T GET TO GO BUT I DID JUST GET THROUGH SPENDING AN HOUR OR SO HERE IN THE STORE WITH TRUTH A REAL SWEET SISTER, VERY FINE AND BY THE WAY A FORMER RESIDENT AND CUSTOMER HERE IN SAN JO. WAY TILL YOU SEE WHAT SHE WORE TODAY. I'LL MAKE SURE TO SHOW YOU THE PICS.

O

olskooldj

TRUTH HURTS

JUST FOR THE STORE AND SOME LUCKY FOLKS THAT WERE HERE AT THE TIME.