The Blind Side?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
For those that didn't like it, I believe they expected too much due to the hype behind the movie.

@ NorthBay 415, watch it with an open mind & don't expect to see a classic (which is what people sometimes expect after the hype).

Often times, I'll watch a movie and tell somebody it's "great" & people will sometimes disagree. I think people sometimes expect to "see" a great movie, but fail to see the story.

Dec 9, 2005
I thought it was a good movie. I'm not a real film buff, so I usually like inspirational movies like this.

What's dope is that he turned out to be a beast even in the NFL, and it makes the story even more likable for the fact that you know what he went through to get there...and that there are still good people left in this world.

(I'm not one of them)

Apr 25, 2002
Come on Hollywood!! When will y ou ever tire of the "Good white folks save a down on his luck Nigga" movie formula? Freedom Writers....Dangerous Minds....and now Blind Side....This shit is comedy, they have ol' boy in the movie like he is straight retarded..

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Come on Hollywood!! When will y ou ever tire of the "Good white folks save a down on his luck Nigga" movie formula? Freedom Writers....Dangerous Minds....and now Blind Side....This shit is comedy, they have ol' boy in the movie like he is straight retarded..
the person who it was based on okayed the movie, obviously it wasnt too far off of what actually happened