the biggz and lil calhon cover for the song thatz in the works...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
BIG J said:
Whatz up wit my Cover OD?
it aint od, bigg d juss change the colors on calhoun cover adn added my name big J..... this shit aint happening ..... hey bigg d stop posting this shit.... damn mayne.... and also big J..... hit me up i need to get ahold of you for a special track i got with someone!!!!! so send me a pm with your number i forgot it!!!!

late big J....

Apr 25, 2002
Big J i was sittin back thinkin about it today and it hit me,your gonna love it, give me a few and ill hit cha with some shit...shoot me your digits so i can call you, i need some change ups on the bukshot beat, we got it recorded but want some shit done on the beat

[email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
SPOKANE,DO YOU KNOW A CAT NAMED B.J.?HE 22-23 FRUM SPOKANE,BARRY GARDENER,DARK SKIN LONG HAIR WITH A SISTER NAMED DEVINA.HE USE 2 FUCK WIT A GIRL NAMED ANDREA BREITHAPT OR SOMESHIT.HOLLA BACK.

Apr 25, 2002
A-WAX said:
SPOKANE,DO YOU KNOW A CAT NAMED B.J.?HE 22-23 FRUM SPOKANE,BARRY GARDENER,DARK SKIN LONG HAIR WITH A SISTER NAMED DEVINA.HE USE 2 FUCK WIT A GIRL NAMED ANDREA BREITHAPT OR SOMESHIT.HOLLA BACK.
nah, never heard of em, what side of town do they live on? hit us up, we wanna hear some audio too...you ever down here in the kane town?

real talk from the one and only OD

Apr 25, 2002
YEAH,I DID TIME IN WALLA WALLA....JUST BEEN THRU SPOKANE A FEW TIMEZ.I AINT GOT NO AUDIO THO PODNA,JUST ALBUMZ.GOOD LOOKIN OUT THO,WAX.