The best small breed dog? Need some help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Daschun's are the shit for being small dogs. Small dog big personality. They were used for hunting badgers back in the day too so they ain't no bitch ass dog.
My first dog was a dachshund. It was abused before I got her. At first she was hella nervous and would try to bite me or anyone that got near her but after a bit she got comfortable and was hella smart. Her hair was falling off too and I used castor oil and all her hair grew back and a nice healthy coat. Probably the best dog I had. Had a pit mix, she destroyed everything... had a black lab puppy, fucker chewed through my fence and one day hopped over the fence and ran away.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I got a street dog. No idea what the breed is. They just call them Chinese Street Dog here. He's pretty cool. Don't need a leash to take him on walks, and he's a good guard dog. Nobody comes through our gate without his approval. My son got to name him. "Coke". Not sure why he named him that, but it's a better name than the shit my wife came up with!

Many breeds are overbred. I'd take a mixed dog for sure.

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I have one and she's pretty chill. She's not used to being around small kids but is pretty friendly around most people. I stay in Seattle so once in awhile there'd be a mouse or rat pop up out of nowhere whenever I walk her and her killer instincts kick in.
I've had a few and all could be vicious if they wanted. One of em would trip out when you picked kids up she hated it she would try to nip at the feet to pull the kid down. Weird shit she loved kids though she would always prefer to be near a child no matter who's it was and would always be protective of him/her. I've seen that dog draw blood on at least 5 different adults.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
My first dog was a dachshund. It was abused before I got her. At first she was hella nervous and would try to bite me or anyone that got near her but after a bit she got comfortable and was hella smart. Her hair was falling off too and I used castor oil and all her hair grew back and a nice healthy coat. Probably the best dog I had. Had a pit mix, she destroyed everything... had a black lab puppy, fucker chewed through my fence and one day hopped over the fence and ran away.
Yes they are smart dogs funny too. I remember when mine snatched an entire mcdonalds cheeseburger out of a child's hand. The little brat was teasing her and he held the cheeseburger just low enough for her to jump up and swoop it jaws style. Made the kid cry

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yes they are smart dogs funny too. I remember when mine snatched an entire mcdonalds cheeseburger out of a child's hand. The little brat was teasing her and he held the cheeseburger just low enough for her to jump up and swoop it jaws style. Made the kid cry
fuck that kid.. no mike jackson....:ermm:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Mini Bull Terrier or Jack Russell?

The only little little dogs I have experience with are Chihuahuas, Yorkies, Pugs, and Maltese. Chihuahuas can be koo but fuck the rest
Hell yeah, breh. A Bull Terrier would be great, or the Parson Russell Terrier(formerly Jack Russell). I've had one of those before, and they're great.