The Best PSll Game Ever Made

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yah my vote is with GTA3, ive got like 8 games and never play any of them, just GTA3. Yah flying tha plane is possible, ive never been able to, but my brother has, i was watchin him tha other day.

I cant wait for that GTA:Vice City to drop, ive already ordered tha shit. . .

Apr 25, 2002
to fly the plane you gotta tap the direction you wanna go, its hard though...

for the best game on ps2 i'd have to say gta3...one of my personal favorites is tiger woods 2002, shit is hella addicting....

i wanna see what that game socom: us navy seals is like....it comes wit a headset so you can chop it up wit foos online...talk shit, or make a gameplan wit your team...shit sounds dope..

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
GTA3 and MGS2

On a side note, I gotta ? about Metal Gear Solid 2. I'm stuck like chuck. I need to know when you go and disarm the final bomb that's underneath that boat, how the fuck do you disarm it? Cuz I sure in fuck can't reach it with the spray. Maybe I'm standing somewhere wrong.

Apr 25, 2002
Mak-X said:
GTA3 and MGS2

On a side note, I gotta ? about Metal Gear Solid 2. I'm stuck like chuck. I need to know when you go and disarm the final bomb that's underneath that boat, how the fuck do you disarm it? Cuz I sure in fuck can't reach it with the spray. Maybe I'm standing somewhere wrong.

I forget which...but you either stand directly behind the sub, or on the left hand side...the spray will reach...