the BEST/BIGGER shopping mall in the bay area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2003
i did a few searches on google and yahoo for some big-ass malls but it doesnt tell me which one the bigger is... So where you go at when u wanna hang in a mall ??..Thanx !

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
If you just want a big ass mall, go to the great mall in milpitas. I think its in milpitas. Normally I go to Stoneridge or possibly Newpark if I want to get something that isnt anywhere in sight.

I almost forgot Southland.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, remember when Southland and Bayfair used to be the spot? Both them malls suck balls these days. And just why the hell am I rating shopping malls anyway, what am I a 13 year old girl?....

May 29, 2002
the thing about the great mall is that it is mostly outlets. the biggest real mall has got to be valley fair in San jo.

One of the best malls was always Serramonte in daly city but i havent been there in years so I'm not sure if it has changed

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
Great mall is big but its weak...well all malls are weak if u think bout it...but i would hit up Soneridge...Valley Fair....Great Meezy....Newpark...Southland....Serramonte......but if u a big spender hit hit up Santana Row...they got hella stores....if u can afford a 800 jacket or 300dollar scarf

Apr 8, 2004
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE WHICH MALL IN THE BAY HAS THE FINEST/MOST BITCHES..... IMO IT WOULD BE 1.THE GREAT MALL
2.NEWPARK MALL
3.SOUTHLAND
( ONLY MALLS I BEEN TO BESIDES EASTMONT AND BAYFAIR )

Jul 14, 2003
Tanforan is gonna be the shit after it gets rebuilt, Serramonte sucks balls, Stonestown is full of squares, so is hillsdale, Greatmall is BIG but BORING, Newpark is OK, Southland is ugly as fuck, but its got good stores, Bayfair is the worst IMO....

but it depends what your looking for....

Status
Not open for further replies.