The Best album to drop from Tacoma

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2006
what about drekno... aint he from tacoma? and what you guys think of his album 'marks on my soul' and he had another album before that called 'playin for keepz' i want this album... if anyone got it hook it up or somethin

Oct 21, 2002
JAY BARZ gotta be the dopest dude out there right now
GAME BOY- dude is hard i think thats were hes from and hes always hustlin gotta respect that
mak money and dog vets for sure
who else is in tac ??

Dec 15, 2004
JAY BARZ gotta be the dopest dude out there right now
GAME BOY- dude is hard i think thats were hes from and hes always hustlin gotta respect that
mak money and dog vets for sure
who else is in tac ??
I have heard Jay Barz he got flows and punch lines he is a very good rapper,If you read this thread then you know my opinion on best full album to date to drop out of Tacoma,also on my radar MR D.O.G Is also a factor on the underground scene he got alot of good music out also. Seattle i got that 80'S BABY Release from summer jam he real nice with it anything else out of Seattle Besides,The reason records,choose up,And all the Lac members??I got them all they real nice and most likely to take it to the next level..