The Best 360 FPS's?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2006
I just got a 360 but havn't been payin attention to shit for video games in the past couple years, so tell me what i missed out on that I should buy. What are the best first person shooters?

Oct 5, 2004
rainbow six vegas and call of duty...

call of duty more arcadey an hella fun and rainbow six more tactical real type a shit. them 2 hands down my favorite FPS's

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Bioshock - whatever you do, DO NOT miss out on this game!

Call of Duty 4 - single player is short but the online multiplayer will keep you goin for a year! that is if anyone is still playing it..

Call of Duty: World At War - when i got this game i didn't like it but I gave it a chance now i think it's sick. probably better off gettin this rather than 4 because there probably more people playin online which is the best part about this game.

Whichever games you decide to buy make sure you buy Bioshock, probably 1 of my top 5 favourite games on the current generation of consoles.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
In no order....

Halo 3 biggest tournaments and prizes and fast paced, best Multiplayer Game online so much shit you can play, don't have to wait long in Matchmaking, can even make your own maps, play with a homie on the same console Campaign or Online in a shit load of categories.

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, most realism in a FPS great storyline and Multiplayer is fun as fuck. Addicting Gameplay with modern weapons.

Fallout 3 best single player game out, can switch to 3rd person view too, has Action/Strategy/RPG elements in a big ass World where whatever you do changes the scale in the game. If you don't have Xbox Live yet this game is perfect because its not an Online game, but its deep.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
BIOSHOCK!! If you only buy one game make sure you pick it up.. Also Rainbow 6 Vegas One and Two. COD4 is fun as fuck too