THE BEEF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2002
LadyInsane said:
Man it's not about being a groupie.....It's about being on a site to find info on tours, shows, upcomming artists and cd's and being interupted by a bunch of garabage! Your on a public forum if you don't want folks to respond to what they see then discuss the childplay privatly......
i feel you on that but im jus sayin mr.dog does have some groupies on this site.i got in a arguement with him a long time ago & muthafuckaz were stickin up 4 him & didnt even know what the shit wuz about.they were tryin 2 speak down on me & jumpin all on his nuts like a lil trick.but i see what you sayin:mad:

Nov 8, 2002
On Tha REAL!

I feel you in a way.....people are always going to take sides for real that's why you gotta keep that shit behind close doors or let it all hang out....one or the other. People only speak on what they see! All I'm seein right now is some hater ass shit.....

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
YOUNG KRIME said:
344 0F YALL IS SOME NOSEY PEOPLES THAT WANT TO SEE A BEEF LOOK AT THE VIEWS FOR THIS THREAD THATS WHY D.O.G IS KEEPING IT SO PEOPLE WILL COME HEAR..JUST SO THEY CAN SEE THE BEEF.
These so called nosey people didn't start these beef posts and neither did I. There is really no need to speak on it at all. You got beef, squash it or handle it. Talking does nothing for anyone's credibility. So why are you letting what others say get under your skin?

And Tadou, MsJesc did make a post. I seen it to before it was erased but I can at least give her credit for making a mature decision and taking those childish remarks off the post. Maybe someone is finally got their mind back on REALLY using the forum to make power moves for their label......maybe.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
YOUNG KRIME said:
THATS WHY D.O.G IS KEEPING IT SO PEOPLE WILL COME HEAR..JUST SO THEY CAN SEE THE BEEF.IF NOT ERASE IT AND I WILL NO LONGER POST IN YOUR FORUM.!!
It's funny how you think you can manipulate what I will say or do. Haven't you realized that what your trying doesn't work?
And it's funny that you said that because everytime I do erase it, you or a Felony affiliate puts it back up.
Have a nice day.:classic:

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Like i said

LadyInsane said:
Krime.........Of course were gonna check this shit out........call me nosey if you want to but you guys are puttin your business on the stage!
It's not good or bad it's the truth he needs people to come to his forum so this is the way he duz it we wasn't saying shit on the siccness but then we look on here and he is talkin about i haven't seen them post he be missing us cuz we FELONY.
Young Krime

Nov 8, 2002
I dissagree I came to his sight unaware that thare was even beef here........And that's not why I keep comming here........I wanna do some music wit these cats........I'm tryin to hit up a show so I can drop some jaws......Ya feel? I really don't care about the beef....I don't really know you or them but I know Mr.Dog is handlin his business!

Nov 8, 2002
Well I grew up in a family of musicians my father was a drummer back in the day he played for several people such as the kingsmen, sam cook and more. My Grand father played saxiphone, my aunt and several cousins sing and one of my cousins won a grammy!And it doesn't stop thare! Have you heard of KLM recordings? Kenny Lamar? Music was installed in me at a young age........I rap and I sing! Music just comes to me naturally! About the knowledge part.........I am infatuated with Game ...Knowledge ...& Education!

Nov 8, 2002
Krime.......NO hate but why are you tryin to keep the B.E.E.F forum crackin? Why did you even say my name?

And Tadou.......HEHE yeah I study the dictionary and look up just about every word I hear and don't understand......One of my favorite artist's is X-Raided and all that nigga does is study the dictionary...:)

Nov 6, 2002
4 THE RECORD

i made this thread cuz i seen mr.dog & young krime arguein/beefin in others posts.we r from the same town & they 2 of my fav. rappers from the town.so i wanted 2 know y they were funkin like that.i didnt mean 2 stir up nothin.the shit they were sayin made me think there wuz some beef between them.

they've cleared it up tho.so all the nosey people can move on now.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: