THE BEEF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2002
yea i jus wanna kno what the beef between young krime & mr.dog is about?how it got started n shit.is yall gonna battle like nas & jay-z hip hop needs more good battles like that feel me?but anywayz someone SPEAK ON IT:eyecross:

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Aint no beef. I aint trippin on Felony Entertainment. Shit they name really don't even roll out my mouth. I can only assume that:
1. They are still upset over an altercation that happened years ago. (before Ghetto Politics dropped). I've tried to make amends but they've declined.
2. That all this internet shit talking may be away to bring attention to their label.
3. Or it could be just plain HATE.
Whatever it is, I'm not trying to entertain it. I would hope that yall would follow my lead.
The last thing I need is them cats coming on my POSITIVE forum (which is used for networking) and bring negativity. It defeats the whole purpose of the forum. Ya dig. Any other post of this nature will be erased. Entertain this thought on someone elses forum. We doing music related issue in this one.

www.bwr2000.com

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Re: ^^^

tadou said:
No disrespect to anyone in particular...but we ALL know that this "there's enough money for everyone" is a fuckin fairy tale...
Nope. mainstream artists are more the competition. I doubt a Tacoma rap fan would buy D.O.G.'s album and not Young Krime's. If they're both tight fans will pick up both. Everyone i know thats down with underground rap doesn't buy just one album a year. If that makes any sense.:confused:

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Re: Lets battle ryhme

YOUNG KRIME said:
He calls everybody else out to battle on stage so why not anyone from the FELONY CAMP?????It's all music no beef right????It can go down if the #1 LABEL in Washington is down to battle anyone from FELONY ENTERTAINMENT.Remember it's all music and competetion.
GB
If I recall, yall didn't want nothing to do with me. Yall came on here pretending to be someone from LA so you can slander my name. Your whole intentions are to see the worst happen to me and my label. And further more you said you don't need my help.
SO WHY ARE YALL ASKING ME TO HELP YALL?
A battle rap would draw attention to yall. Yall don't need my fan base. Yall say yall are the true #1 label in the state, prove it without asking me to help yall get my fans.
Had this been stated before you went on a hating spree, we could've done the damn thang. But I'm not trying to help Felony Ent. in NO WAY. Last time I tried to help yall, all this bullshit started. So do your thang. No beef, no hate, no help. Simple.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Re: ^^^

tadou said:
As someone from outside this whole beef......from the hip-hop perspective......i like this option the best!

No disrespect to anyone in particular...but we ALL know that this "there's enough money for everyone" is a fuckin fairy tale...
Tadou we cool, but stick to speaking on what you know bro. You don't have a CD and your not putting in the work to experience the fruits of your labor. So you really don't know what you're talking about.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Re: Nothing else said from now on but

YOUNG KRIME said:
Lets battle ryhme
He calls everybody else out to battle on stage so why not anyone from the FELONY CAMP?????It's all music no beef right????It can go down if the #1 LABEL in Washington is down to battle anyone from FELONY ENTERTAINMENT.Remember it's all music and competetion.
GB
Noone else has been hating on BWR like Felony Entertainment. There is a difference between debating with me about who is tighter and just all out hating.
Like I said. Yall hate Bow Wow. Yall got so much going on, show it. Stop asking for my help to promote yall. You don't see me asking for your help. Do you and stop sweating my shine.
Have a nice day:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
damn........

ya'll are both tight in my opinion....only thing i'd HATE is to see ya'll not doin' ya thizzle.........and plus,Gb and DoG would sound tight together on a track rep'n TACOMA.Much luv,that ILLEGAL AMIGO,Mr.Villain

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Re: Nothing else said from now on but
Quote:
Originally posted by YOUNG KRIME
Lets battle ryhme
GB

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Re: Please battle me D.O.G., I need help w/my career

Pimptastic said:
Sounds like someone is begging for attention. LMAO!
Shut up hoe cake computer pimp nigga dig up some info on a nigga like me before you open your trap you ain't nothin but a spectator on this forum you probably bitch made anyways fuck you home boy.
GB

Oct 22, 2002
Yeah that's right. Get big and bad with me now. Is that all you live to do? Sit on the net and try to bang on somebody BLOOD. LOL!
You right, I don't know much about you and you don't know shit about me. But what I do know by you and Dog's post is that you got your ass whooped and you been hating ever since.
You want to call me all these names but you the one acting like a bitch.
You get on here talking shit to Dog but then threaten to call the police if he puts his hands on you.
You and Lil Zulu (which are both the same people) get on here talking shit to D-Sane then start kissing his ass talking about he's producer of the year.
And now you running around on every post asking for someone to battle you. If you got beef with him, stop talkin about it to everyone else for everyone else to hear. Nobody wants to hear that shit. Several people have told you in a nice way. But since you don't seem to get it, I'll translate for the slow folks (that would be you): Noone cares that you hate him!

Nov 6, 2002
young krime dont even tripp off these internet cats homie.mr.dog jus has a gang of internet groupies that be stickin up 4 him n shit & dont even kno what the beef between yall is about.i know bout your rep & i aint even from the eastside.i kno some of the cats you be fuckin wit 2.keep doin ya thizzle