The Beast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
slanguistics said:
thanks to everyone for dropping it in its entirety and while we're on the subject anybody wanna drop some more tracks off everready? thanks everyone for their persistence
If i had more Cuts off the Cd i would hook you guys up but i dont... I do have My Wife My Bitch My Girl(live) maybe you guys havent hear...Sound quality Sucs ass but from what i can here It sounds pretty dope Thats all i have....

@insomnia - YEah this song is fukin Hard lol that first part of the second verse had me crakin up though

Jan 2, 2004
ovarbmu said:
where is the truely un edited version? is there 1?
I doubt it'll get leaked unless they release a single. Or unless the whole album leaked like Vintage, but that'd be bullshit.

I think they let the non-Madden edited version of this song get out. But, I don't really know anything.

Sep 16, 2002
all I can say is WOW... what a great song!! even though I downloaded it, I'm of course still going to buy the Everready album!! I got a G-bag with speakers, so I'm gonna start blasting that shit everywhere I go.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
JuggalOutkAxt said:
all I can say is WOW... what a great song!! even though I downloaded it, I'm of course still going to buy the Everready album!! I got a G-bag with speakers, so I'm gonna start blasting that shit everywhere I go.
My guess is every1 on here will be buyin his new album. Wuts wrong wit downloadin it. Aint u a supporter of tech, u buy his shit right?

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
This song wasn't "leaked"

it was ripped from the [Madden 06] soundtrack on EA's Madden site. So all the "BIZzz" and those types of edits are in it for the kiddies listening. The other version has blank spots where EA edited it for the "in game" music and commercial {I have no idea why they edited out "grow" "destroy" and a "jeah" ... that type of shit...}

"I'm a rapper. I can catch her. And she will leave with me because of my stature."
- How real is that when it comes to Tech N9ne! haha