The Bay Takes Over The O8 Ozone Awards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2008
www.cre8tivbusiness.com
The Bay took over Houston
Check out the pics on my new blog
Cre8tiv Thoughts
and I got some on the
100 Racks Gallery

Bay Area Representas Laroo THH, Dem Hoodstarz, Cellski, San Quinn, Big Rich, J Stalin, EvenOdds, Willie Hen, J Diggs, Mistah FAB, The Jacka, Dame Fame, Mr Tower, Cuzzo Fly, B Luv, Small Fry, Cre8tiv Ent, DJ Juice, The Demolition Men, Young L, Lil B, Keak Da Sneak, Cash Out Quis, Kafani, Pooh Sauce, Tae, Mar, Lady Boss, DJ Manikal, DJ Amen, DJ Backside, Laron and more...

Apr 25, 2002
The bay represented, good shit, but saying taking over when the jacka won just 1 award. Is not making your statement valid. Good lookin out on the pics tho....

Mar 1, 2006
(crackin up) took over iz a BIGG STATEMENT!!Im sure the south had alot more fools there!! but I guess! good pics though!!(lets see how many cats that didnt go will be like YEAH WE WERE DEEP OUT THERE)!haha!living there dreams thru others!

Mar 26, 2008
www.cre8tivbusiness.com
(crackin up) took over iz a BIGG STATEMENT!!Im sure the south had alot more fools there!! but I guess! good pics though!!(lets see how many cats that didnt go will be like YEAH WE WERE DEEP OUT THERE)!haha!living there dreams thru others!
I think the Bay had the deepest area it was alot of people from the south but the south is big. We easily out numbered any crew, city, or state. Then add the fact that San Diego and LA was fuckin wit us real hard. We was hella deep LOL as you say. It was a good look.

Mar 1, 2006
Im not sayin the yay wasnt DEEP! but my cuddie told me that TRAE (houston rapper) alone was like 40 deep!! and thats not even mentioning the other south rappers and there entourauge!! was he wrong? and in no way am I saying IT WASNT a good look! its a great look!! Im just wondering was anything accomplished?? or iz it back to the drawing board??1 award?? I mean just cuz they were deep does it make anything happend for the music?? I heard that whenever cali fools performed the only people gettin into it was cali fools!! erryone else was just llokin like uuuhhhh!!! and actually hella south fools left!! Im just wondering pimp!

Apr 25, 2002
The Bay was so deep that one of their own got his face smashed by one of Rick Ross boy. Sounds like the bay wasn't reppin hard backstage....

Jan 18, 2006
Im surprised Yuk wasnt there, him having all those ties with South and everything. Its good to see the bay deep which only means the bay will be even more involved at the next ozone awards. DJ Vlad might be from the bay but he represents himself pretty much. Ive always considered him apart of Games camp more then anything else but i dont know how much he fucks with Game anymore

Mar 26, 2008
www.cre8tivbusiness.com
Youre right it is about the music and what we accomplish through it. People did look around when we performed, but you would to if you werent familiar with the music. Just being recognized and having the chance is what was good. The next time somebody hears those songs or rappers names it will start to click. We still have a long way to go and need some leadership but some people are trying.

I didnt know Vlad was from the bay till ghostride the whip. Sorry Vlad

The bay actually enjoyed the awards like you should from a seat. I was backstage watchin from the greenroom and I rep hard check out all the hunid racks pics lol...