The BAY on our way to The NW! Seattle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Done Deal Ceo said:
We will be there later tonite, San Quinn, Ya Boy, Keekda Sneek. Mac Dre, Andre Nickatina, Jacka, and a few others the show is Thurs at the China Harbor, Ya need verses while we are there hit Nooch at (707)301 2791
This show is also 18+ in case anybody from the under 21 crowd is interested. I heard them promoting it on KUBE 93 today. Livio will also be there.....Funkdaddy too possibly?

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
the show was at the catwalk....syko was in full goon mode wit my squadron....it was coo...hella shit jumped off outside and and the afterparty....nutz lok and chill was there...my nigga nickatina also was hid in the cuts but spoke up when he saw syk....it was alright...the only thing i wasnt feelin was the fake ass sideshow...(some)seattle niggas is funny tryin to show out ..knowin we dont have "sideshows" downtown seattle..we usually pop niggas and go home....lmao

Feb 2, 2004
you can't fault niggaz for showin out doe.......It was thick though? too bad i'm outta town mayn.......I know niggaz was whistlin (shootin) afterwards, ha............

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
yeah tycoon it was thick....as soon as i stepped foot in the club..niggas was boxin by the door...u know how it go....hella G'z and hella lime hood niggas was at the function.....it was alright though...not enough breezies though...niggas had heaters..,but no shots popped off thankfully..thats one thing i can say about my nw niggas...(most) will whoop that ass before runnin for the heat

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
u mighta seen me.....all brown with the thick ass jacket with the fur on it..lookin hella hot n drunk...lol