THE BAY NEED TO STEP THEY GAME UP!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
its officially tha 06 witch is seeming to be the year for tha bay hopefully e-40 n keak break down that door for tha team,dem hoodstarz,fab and everyone else

Jul 12, 2002
I want to hear San Quinn put more emotion into his verses than he did on his last album. I want Keak to be more consistent and not have like 3 garbage songs/verses for every tight one he does. E-A Ski needs to step his game up by releasing not releaseing single after single and release his fuckin album already lol.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
DJ Coma said:
E-A Ski needs to step his game up by releasing not releaseing single after single and release his fuckin album already lol.
i disagree e-a-ski is koo but i think he should stick to producing.but club talk was a str8 slap

Dec 31, 2005
actually there is no rapper who can say they cant step they game up the bay is the bay i dont think no known rapper from the yay is garbage i think they game is pretty up already like keak or 40 they good already

Feb 13, 2005
yall think the bay need to step they game up? damn what more can yall ask? the bay gets my support all day. all yall needa step yo game up n go to another forum with this bullshit saying the bay need to step they game up. get the fuck outta here with that shit. the bay need to step it up? go slap some mike jones and young jeezy

Dec 31, 2005
HYPHY JUICE said:
yall think the bay need to step they game up? damn what more can yall ask? the bay gets my support all day. all yall needa step yo game up n go to another forum with this bullshit saying the bay need to step they game up. get the fuck outta here with that shit. the bay need to step it up? go slap some mike jones and young jeezy
thats what i was tryin to say

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
the bay doesn't need to step its game up... the music industry does -- no more lil jon, G-Unit, or annoying ass paul wall in 2006... please!!!

note: nelly put st louis on the map... after that... only the lunatics, chingy, and one-hit wonder ebony eyez (if u can call "in ya face" a hit)... but my point is... u need to be pretty-faced to keep ur city on the map with consistency... some of u may argue or disagree with me... but it's true... because no 12 year old girl in Atlanta is going to buy an E40 album and hang E40 posters on her wall...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
^^^^wit lil jon behind e-40 they will & dam nobody is ever happy wit the bay seems like when there bout to blow up theres always someone complainin o the thizz crap is annoyin the hyphy crap is played out yall need to stop complainin & show bay luv

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
W0RM_Da_C0N said:
the bay don't need to step shit up , we on our way... but shiiet mayn im feelin young jeezy he go hard
only jeezy songs i'm feelin is go crazy and standin ovation

May 4, 2002
KAH707KALI said:
^^^^wit lil jon behind e-40 they will & dam nobody is ever happy wit the bay seems like when there bout to blow up theres always someone complainin o the thizz crap is annoyin the hyphy crap is played out yall need to stop complainin & show bay luv
that is fuckin real right there folks.......

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
HYPHY JUICE said:

HAHAHAHAThat Shit is Funny, "Slap some Mike Jones!"

Feb 9, 2005
I wouldn't worry about the Bay it's everyone else that's dipped in tarder sauce, coming late out the gate...

That's right, please go to another forum with that bullshit

the Bay is the Game

Young Jeezy's the knock though