THE BAY IS NOW #1 (thanx siccness.net)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2005
thanx erybody for supportin us we now number 1 on myspace yameen, just go to the TOP ARTIST on myspace music, search for California under the Club Genre, you gon see hunnedheads, And ALSO! RIP My nigga Sleepy Dave the hottest DJ in Sacramento that recently died from lukemia. Through him HunnedHeads have gotten alot of new connections and are now on the radio. 96.5 in South Sac request *Scrape It Out* From hunnedheads, you can also hear it on myspace.com/hunnedhead. and other hunned head news here go some words from ya boy nodeze(copy'd from myspace.com/hunnedhead)

WhateeDo! This the peoples pimp Nodeze I just got back to the Chop Su's like 20 minutes ago, I was in Reno NV Doin big shit, I just got accepted into the number 1 Acting/Modeling school in america. JohnRobertPowers.net check that shit out, haha imagina ya nigga doin a advil commercial, I had to do one for my audition. I didnt have a chance to go to summerjam but Im sure yall seen my Bru Bru Champ out there knockin bitches and doin the most. but uh.. ima finna pop this pill and drink this drank so get at me, Hunned Heads bitch Pintail block nigga fux wit us.