The bay is in full effect again!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Damn people where you all at? I was reading an old
NO JOKE NEWS LETTER that DOXX (thankx for that a mill)
send me,and inside BILLY JAM wrote that the summer of "95
was one to remeber,will i don't know about you this year seems to be the same,with such cd's as MAC DRE,RICHIE RICH,DA UNDA
DOG,SLEEP DANK,JAY TEE & BABY BEESH,BEESH SOLO,ADR,C-BO
X-RAIDED,LUNI COLOENE.YOUNG DROOP,E-40,DUTCH,RAY LUV,
MESSY MARV & IROCC,J.T. THE BIGGA FIGGA,CALI AGENTS,TAY DA TAY SOLO,BLACK C & TAY DA TAY,YUKMOUTH,A-WAX,BAYRIDAZ COMP, just to name a few are all coming out! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is a good time RIGHT NOW! And for some of the stuff thats already out GANGSTA REESE,MESSY MARV,MR. KEE,ROMPALATION,
And so forth! VERY GOOD TIME RIGHT NOW FOR THE BAY!!!!

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK!

Apr 25, 2002
they have the same people droppin cds like that most years....dont mean just because alot of people droppin shit...it isnt going to be in full affect again....

May 2, 2002
that's cool that all those rappers are droppin shit but more than half of those cds you listed are garbage. It's not even because of the rapper though, their flows are on point but it's the production that kills it. The bay would be on top again if they would come out with some tight production like what was around in 95, and I'm not sayin go back to that g-funk mob sound but atleast come out with something that sounds good. The beats the bay is comin with now are horrible. Shit's sad.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
People can say watever they want about a certain cd..it all comes down to the final product ...I'll give every cd half the chance, but if that shit is weak...its weak...PERIOD.

May 9, 2002
mafioso22 said:
Some of these cd's arent out yet for yall to be dissin
half of these people post on this same baord go on their
FORUMS and say this?
Fuck yeah ill say that shit to em...why the fuck not?If an artists drops a shitty half-ass cd,ima speak on the wackness.Youre a fan right,and the artists wanna make music that the fan feels right?Give the sonofabitch some feedback.If I dont like an album..ima tell em..and what???He gonna knock me out cus I wasnt feelin his shit?Its called criti-muthafuckin-cism...and im all about it.And if an artist cant take it,he shouldnt be in the rap game...

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Yeah criticism or not! Theor was cd's then just like now that
werent all that great that happens all the time! I'a, just sayin
the work and effort that being put out SEEMS TO ME LIKE THESE
ARTIST ARE HUNGRY AGAIN like once before......

You telling me like those albums that i listed that ARE OUT NOW
MR. KEE,GANGSTA REESE,ROMPALATION 3,MESSY MARV-GARBAGE!

The one of the 4 that i heard anything about was ROMP 3
everythong else people on this board embraced!

May 25, 2002
I think the bay is at the all time low right now... in my opinion, everyone has fallen off. I don't think i'm ever going to buy a new BAY CD without listening to the whole cd through the internet.

May 10, 2002
mafioso22 said:
Yeah criticism or not! Theor was cd's then just like now that
werent all that great that happens all the time! I'a, just sayin
the work and effort that being put out SEEMS TO ME LIKE THESE
ARTIST ARE HUNGRY AGAIN like once before......

Just cus you hungry dont mean you makin good albums.

You telling me like those albums that i listed that ARE OUT NOW
MR. KEE,GANGSTA REESE,ROMPALATION 3,MESSY MARV-GARBAGE!
I aint feelin Mr.Kee,never liked Messy Marv,cant speak on GR cus I aint heard it and yes,that Romp 3 was trizzash...

The one of the 4 that i heard anything about was ROMP 3
everythong else people on this board embraced!
Muthafuckas are gonna try and support the bay and make it what it was back in 95.But it asint gonna happen,and im no loinger a underground Bay rap fan.Even if someone drop a booty ass album,some muthafuckas will stay in denial and TRY to like it as hard as they possibly can...

I WILL say this,you Bay cats are relentless...thats for damn sure...