THE BAY IS BACK!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2009
"NIO THA GIFT" IS HOLDING THE BAY DOWN ON THE FRONT PAGE OF ITUNES HIP HOP/RAP SECTION!!! THIS IS BIG FOR THE BAY!!! AND HIS ALBUM "H.I.P.H.O.P." IS THE (#48) ON ITUNES TOP 100 BEST SELLER LIST!!! IF YOU HAVENT COPPED IT YET AND YOU NEED CONVINCING...THEN READ HIS CUSTOMER REVIEWS...THIS KID IS THE TRUTH AND THE SOONER YOU ALL REALIZE IT THE SOONER THE BAY WILL BE COMPLETELY RESURRECTED!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!

Dec 4, 2006
listening to the snippets on itunes now...shit is hot, when is he pressing up the album (if at all)? I like actually buying my cd's if its worthy to purchase and this is looking like it is

Sep 12, 2005
listening to the snippets on itunes now...shit is hot, when is he pressing up the album (if at all)? I like actually buying my cd's if its worthy to purchase and this is looking like it is
yeahh I wanted a hard copy too, but couldn't wait. I bought it on iTunes and it was worth every penny, even came with the 6+ min music video for Grateful. I'm definitely going to be picking up the hard copy when it drops, need that artwork/liner notes info.

Dec 4, 2004
THE BAY HAS NOT BEEN EMBRACED BY THE MASSES IN OVER A DECADE...WE NEVER LOST OUR TOUCH BUT THEY STOPPED CHECKING FOR US
while it is a good album, i wouldn't say this one album brought it back. that's a heavy claim. they still not checkin for us as of this album release. we slowly gettin there though.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i extra laughin at the thread title! T.B.I.B.! hahahahaha but yeah the kid is making moves and im proud of him!

if you havent had the chance to hear it, its on the front page of the hip hop section of itunes. you cant miss it.

solid album front to back. and new video for angels and demons will be here shortly as well.

Jan 31, 2009
WHAT I SAID MUSTVE BEEN TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT. ITS GONNA TAKE UNITY TO BRING US BACK "OF COURSE" BUT IMO "NIO THA GIFT" IS THE TRUTH AND MY PREDICTION IS WHEN THE DOOR SWINGS OPEN FOR US AGAIN THIS KID WILL BE WELCOMED IN. ALONG WITH ALL OF OUR OTHER TALENTED ARTISTS.