The Basement Nick Cannon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
i dont know who he is and aint spoke on him.

on the few bills and a modle comment. im married to one of the most sexy puerto rican's thats ever walked this earth. money aint everything but no one will turn down winning the lotto.

if ya life is money and pussy, and thats the only thing or goal in ya life. then do the dammm thang. but i know alot of cats thats happy and aint livin like jay-z.

and you sound like a little kid for that comment, callin me a hater cause im not jockin everyone whos payed?

grown up

May 10, 2002
One thing most of you don't know is that he was rapping before he started acting and had his own group...

my only complaint about him is that he doesn't look after his people once he blew up.

Grant "Theft"

Apr 25, 2002
wasn't he the fool in that b2k video that said something like "I'm in the OJ throwback, dressed to kill"?

that was actually a pretty good line

I'm not saying he's the next rakim or anything, he just surprised me with that one.

Apr 25, 2002
My buddy was coming out of a hotel down in Ohio and literally ran into "B2K" because he was just coming home from the bar and they were getting in from a concert. All he said was, "Those kids are all about 5 feet tall, I almost knocked one of them over" I never even heard of this kid before yesterday....

is he really worth even talking about ? I'm bein' serious.....

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I personally think his music is corny as hell, but you cant hate on him just cause hes doing something and making money. Hes amounted to something 98% of the people,including myself, on this board will never do.

And I was tripping also on how the hell he got on the basement. But he did give it up to diego. And at least he gave props to 40, and his dj gave props to mac dre, its rare that muthafuckas on BET would acknowledge bay rappers. He may used some bay slang, but at least he gave respect where its due.

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
Nicc cannon, was on JIVE with E-40... when Nicc first got sighned, he wasnt as big as he is now, so Jive gave him to the a&r that sighned 40.... that dood couldnt really do nuttin with nicc, that the the label wanted to do, so they switched him to a bigger manager... 40 showed taught nicc the game when he first sighned. ... Nicc was a rookie, getting schooled by a legend... im sure dood has hella respect for 40...

Nicc's music aint tight...but dood does his thang

B

Blackjack 1577

I ain't feelin his music but that fools doin his thang.....can't hate on him for that

Jan 23, 2003
yall trippin that feelin freaky is dumb ass tite and drumline was hella clean dont act like yall didnt take some brawd to the movies to see it now yall hate well thats all yall can do i wish i knew him so i could tell him to read this bullshit thread and see how jealous muthafuckaz is

May 12, 2003
daaamb homie...

i bet u wish u did know him so u could run & tell him wut cats from the BAY feel about him..shiiit,,i wish u knew him too, so u could tell him i think he's week as fuck!..i'll never hate on a cat for gettin hiz $..but i'll b quick to tell a mufucka he aint tight!...superstar or not..that's a part of rap u can't ignore..the CONFRONTATION is a big part of hip hop/rap...if every1 just tolerates week raps,,then we'll get no where..he iz doin hiz thang..but the bottom line iz he iz a garbage ass nickalodeon rapper...the new fresh prince of TV..

Jan 23, 2003
dont get it twisted dawg ima say if a nigga weak or not but he aint that bad he aint no worse than a lot of these rappers yall be discussin on this board and thats real