The Atlantis Blueprint

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
ok i got tired of arguin wit ParkBoyz about this so im doin the research and im gonna show you my "SOLID EVIDENCE" of the lost city of atlantis and its people who helped create the great early civilizations we already know about......i found links that have a lot of the same content as the book.....id still suggest reading the book itself.....you can find it in your library......

this site has many pages you have to look at while reading cuz the authors have lots of illustrations to go along wit the text......if you aint gonna look into it all and really get the authors pionts then dont bother tryin to say its bullshit......

1st off we'll start wit the father of the Pole Shit theory......a man named Charles Hapgood....his thoery led to the efforts of scientist after him who in turn came up wit the Atlantis Blueprint theories.....he could be considered Pandora the one who opened the box......

from wikipedia:

Charles H. Hapgood (1904-1982) was an American academician, and one of the best known advocates of a Pole shift theory. Hapgood received a master's degree from Harvard University in 1932 in medieval and modern History. His Ph.D. work on the French Revolution was interrupted by the Great Depression. He taught for a year in Vermont, directed a community center in Provincetown, and served as the Executive Secretary of Franklin Roosevelt's Crafts Commission. During World War II, Hapgood worked for the COI (which later became the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)), then for the Red Cross, and finally served as a liaison officer between the White House and the Office of the Secretary of the War.
After World War II, Hapgood taught history at Springfield College in Springfield, Massachusetts. A student question one day about the Lost Continent of Mu led to a class project to investigate Atlantis. This led to an investigation of possible ways that massive earth changes could occur, including the sensationalistic theories of Hugh Auchincloss Brown.
In 1958 Hapgood published his first book, The Earth's Shifting Crust. The Foreword to this was written by Albert Einstein, shortly before his death in 1955. In this book, and two successive books, Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings (1966) and The Path of the Pole (1970), Hapgood proposed the radical theory that the Earth's axis has shifted numerous times during geological history. This theory is not widely accepted by orthodox geologists.
Hapgood's protege, Rand Flem-Ath, who engaged in an extended correspondence with Hapgood, greatly expanded Hapgood's work and developed his own theories in the 1995 book, When the Sky Fell.
Hapgood's Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings used numerous archival maps, including the Piri Reis Map, which he claims show a vast southern continent roughly similar to Antarctica in shape, to propose that a 15 degree pole shift occurred around 9,600 B.C. (aprox. 11.600 years ago), and that a part of the Antarctic was ice-free at that time. By implication an ice-age civilization could have mapped the coast at that point in time. In 1976, Allan W. Eckert used Hapgood's theory as the basis of a novel:"The HAB Theory".

Mar 15, 2005
http://www.poleshift.org/Charles_Hapgood.html

Charles H. Hapgood was a history professor who began, at the prompting of some students, to look into the search for the lost continent of Atlantis. That lead him to the ideas of Hugh Achincloss Brown: that the entire earth could be made to be repositioned at a radically new angle on its axis of rotation. Hapgood realized that the entire planet did not have to be repositioned around its axis. Only the outer crust need move, just as the loosely peeled skin of an orange could be slid around the unmoved inner slices. This line of thinking was
published inEarth's Shifting Crust (1958), in collaboration with James H. Campbell, a mathematician-engineer. Hapgood ultimately revised key parts of his thinking because his calculations convinced him that the mass of the ice cap on Antartica could not destabilize the earth's rotation.Hapgood's thinking is expressed most clearly by Hapgood himselfThat book was later revised and in 1970 republished asThe Path of the Poleby Chilton. In an introductory note, Hapgood said: "Polar wandering is based on the idea that the outer shell of the earth shifts about from time to time, moving some continents toward and other continents away from the poles. Continental drift is based on the idea that the continents move individually...A few writers have suggested that perhaps continental drift causes polar wandering. This book advances the notion that polar wandering is primary and causes the displacement of continents....This book will present evidence that the last shift of the earth's crust (the lithosphere) took place in recent time, at the close of the last ice age, and that it was the cause of the improvement in climate."Hapgood then goes on to mention to two areas where he finds much of his evidence, in data derived from studies of geomagnetism and from carbon 14 dating. Although he argued that such global disruptions happened repeatedly, Hapgood by then was rejecting the idea that such disruptions could happen quickly. Based primarily on that technical data, he argued that each shift took approximately five thousand years, followed by 20 to 30 thousand year periods with no polar movements. Also, in his calculations, the area of movement never covered more than 40 degrees. The presence of a truly liquid layer between the core and the outer crust would allow such slippage, moderated by inertial forces. Using geomagnetic and carbon dating evidence, he identified the locations of the pole and its paths as: Position # 1 -- 63 degrees N, 135 degrees W ( the Yukon area) Position # 2 -- 72 degrees N, 10 degrees E (in the Greenland Sea) Position # 3 -- 60 degrees N, 73 degrees W (the Hudson Bar area) Position # 4 -- the current position For pictures of these positions, go to[SIZE=-1]Pole Paths[/SIZE]

At the end of Path of the PolesHapgood highlights the more conservative of his theories by focusing on its what he considers its essential scientific simplicity because it requires such a small number of assumptions. On the pages that follow he also brings up some 'remaining problems for future research.' Which of these, if any, have already been resolved by studies that have accumulated since the book was written?

Mar 15, 2005
In The Path of the Pole, in addition to the core chapters, Hapgood includes an appendix where certain key issues of geophysical mechanics are argued. From our perspective, these arguments are worth a close look to determine if they ever did--or still do--help to support or to defeat key parts of the pole shift theory--whether the most conservative or the most radical version. Until recently, this book waas long out-of-print and difficult to find in either general or technical libraries. Because of this and the fact that the technical arguments often have to be followed in mathematical detail, the following sections of the book have been photo-reproduced here, solely for the purposes of criticism and education:

You can examine various key arguments taken from The Path of the Pole in detail from the list below. Each of these argument areas will lead you back to this list or to the home page.

Introduction to Isostasy

The Mechanics of Centrifugal Effect
(
pages 343 to 351)

Campbell's Mechanics of Lithosphere Displacement
(
pages 330 to 342)

Stabilizing Effect of the Equatorial Bulge
(pages 361 to 364)

Tectonic Adjustments at End of Ice Age (pages 365 to 366)

Gyroscopic_Precession

Mar 15, 2005
taken from: http://www.flem-ath.com/ehmath.htm

[SIZE=-1]Albert Einstein wrote about Charles Hapgood's theory of earth crust displacement in a letter (14 January 1954) to William Farrington of the Department of Geology and Minerology at the University of Massachusetts.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]I obtained this letter from the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation in July 1995. The then Vice President G. Thomas Tanselle was kind enough to send it along with Einstein's "Confidential Report on Candidate for Fellowship" (strongly supporting Hapgood for a fellowship) dated 18 November 1954.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I cannot post this letter as it is copyright protected by Albert Einstein's Archives, the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation and William Farrington.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The mathematics in the letter are beyond me but I have tried to interest qualified scientists (e.g, Robert Schoch, Victor Clube) but none have been willing to make a public statement about it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Einstein's last line to Farrington, however, was perfectly clear to anyone:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]"I think that the idea of Mr. Hapgood has to be taken quite seriously."

[SIZE=-1] Einstein-Hapgood Letters

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The Einstein-Hapgood Papers[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Charles Hapgood first came to public attention in the mid-1950s with his theory of earth crust displacement, a radical geological idea which attracted the curiosity and support of Albert Einstein. The Einstein-Hapgood correspondence is a forgotten page in the history of science. Rose and I obtained these letters (ten from Einstein to Hapgood) from Albert Einstein's Archives in the Fall of 1995. They show, for the first time, just how extensively Albert Einstein was involved in assisting Charles Hapgood in the development of the theory. This correspondence is detailed in The Atlantis Blueprint. Here is a brief summary:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In his second reply (24 November 1952) to Hapgood, Einstein wrote that the idea of earth crust displacement should not be ruled out "apriori" just because it didn't fit with what we wanted to believe about the earth's past. What was needed, Einstein claimed, was solid "geological and paleontological facts."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]For six months, Hapgood gathered geological evidence to support the idea of an earth crust displacement. On the 3rd of May 1953 he forwarded thirty-eight pages of this evidence to Einstein. Central to his argument was Hapgood's evidence that Lesser Antarctica was ice-free at the same time that North America lay smothered in ice. Einstein responded (8 May 1953):[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]"I find your arguments very impressive and have the impression that your hypothesis is correct. One can hardly doubt that significant shifts of the crust have taken place repeatedly and within a short time."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]He urged Hapgood to follow up on evidence of "earth fractures". A month later [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](11 June 1953) Hapgood sent Einstein forty-two pages of evidence on earth fractures and the evolution of the ice sheets.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Einstein wrote (17 December 1953) Hapgood urging him to address the "centrifugal momentum" problem. Hapgood responded with four pages on this problem and thirty-seven pages of "paleontological evidence" including the frozen mammoths of Arctic Siberia. Einstein was now convinced. On the 18th of May 1954, Einstein wrote a very favorable foreword for Hapgood's book EARTH'S SHIFTING CRUST: A KEY TO SOME BASIC PROBLEMS OF EARTH SCIENCE (published in 1958 by Pantheon Books, New York). The Foreword begins:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]"I frequently receive communications from people who wish to consult me concerning their unpublished ideas. It goes without saying that these ideas are very seldom possessed of scientific validity. The very first communication, however, that I received from Mr. Hapgood electrified me. His idea is original, of great simplicity, and - if it continues to prove itself of great importance to everything that is related to the history of the earth's surface. ... I think that this rather astonishing, even fascinating, idea deserves the serious attention of anyone who concerns himself with the theory of the earth's development."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Hapgood and Einstein continued to correspond and finally met in January of 1955.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Einstein's last letter was dated the 9th of March 1955 just weeks before the great physicist died on the 18th of April 1955. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Einstein's Archives are held in Jerusalem (with copies at Princeton) where they hold the record of an unique and unheralded collaboration on the theory of earth crust displacement. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]We began corresponding with Hapgood in 1977. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]from: (Hapgood's first letter to the Flem-Aths)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]This letter dated August 3rd 1977 was Charles Hapgood's response to a paper we sent him applying the earth crust displacement theory to various problems including the location of Atlantis (on Lesser Antarctica).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] "I am astonished and delighted by your article which arrived here today. Believe it or not, it is the first truly scientific exploration of my work that has ever been done. You have found evidence for crust displacement that I did not find.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] However, it would seem that you are not aware of a book I published in 1966 entitled Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings. Since you are considering presenting your article to the Royal Geographical Society (of which I was a member until I stopped paying my dues), you should examine this book, and I am mailing a copy of it to you.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] What I found, after long research, was that many maps considered of medieval or Renaissance origin are in fact copies of copies of maps drawn in very remote antiquity, and among them is one showing a deglacial Antarctica. I was able to solve the projections of these maps with the help of a mathematician, and have them confirmed by the Cartographic staff of the Strategic Air Command at Westover Air Force Base in Massachusetts. ... It may be that after examining this book you may decide to reduce somewhat your emphasis on Atlantis, this on the myths, for the book contains enough hard evidence to stand by itself.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Let me congratulate you on the work you have done![/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Sincerely,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Charles H. Hapgood

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://www.flem-ath.com/ehmath.htm

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]

Mar 15, 2005
LEGENDS OF A GREAT ISLAND PARADISE

[SIZE=-1]from: [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Kumari Kandam: India's lost island paradise[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
Gillian Williams in the U.K.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]30 April 2002[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]"Kumari Kandam? In your studies of mythology have you encountered this?"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In When the Sky Fell: In Search of Atlantis (1995)Rose and I argued that Plato's legend of Atlantis was not an isolated story. We tried to show that the idea of a lost island paradise associated with the Flood and with polar attributes was something that appeared repeatedly in world mythology.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Airyana Vaejo and Kumari Kandam[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In When the Sky Fell we tell the story of Bal Gangadar Tilak the famous originator of the idea of passive resistence (Gandhi acknowledged him as such) who was imprisoned by the British in 1897 for 'seditious writings' aimed at overthrowing the British colonial rule of India.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1] "Upon his release Tilak retired to the mountains to rest at a favourite family retreat. In 1903 his great work, The Arctic Home in the Vedas, was published. In it he argued that the remains of an island paradise could be found beneath the Arctic Ocean: 'It was the advent of the Ice Age that destroyed the mild climate of the original home and covered it into an ice-bound land unfit for the habitation of man.'[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Tilak summarized a key passage in the oldest saga of Iran, the Zend-Avesta:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]'Ahura Mazda warns of Yima, the first king of men, of the approach of a dire winter, which is to destroy every living creature by covering the land with a thick sheet of ice, and advices Yima to build a Vara, or an enclosure, to preserve the seeds of every kind of animal and plant. The meeting is said to have taken place in the Airyana Vaejo, or Paradise of the Iranians.' (italics added)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Tilak chose the Arctic Circle as the location of the lost continent of Airyana Vaejo after reading Paradise Found: The Cradle of the Human Race at the North Pole (1885), written by the founder of Boston University, Dr. William Fairfield Warren." (pages 66-67)[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Graham also cites the story of Airyana Vaejo in Fingerprints of the Gods but doesn't mention it in Underworld when he introduces the Tamil legend of Kumari Kandam. Nor is there any mention of Yima's 'seeds of every kind of animal and plant' even though Graham goes on - at length - about Manu's cache of seeds.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]To me, the ten pages about the lost paradise of Kumari Kandam are the most interesting part of Underworld. We learn that Dr. M. Sundaram, Chief Professor and Head of the Department of Tamil, Presidency College, in Madras believes that Kumari Kandam was a 'lost continent' that lay to the south of India.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Here's what the two lost paradises have in common:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]AIRYANA VAEJO [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]KUMARI KANDAM[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]island [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]island[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]destroyed by the Flood [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]destroyed by the Flood[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]survivor-king in a ship [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]survivor-king in a ship[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]carrying antidiluvian seeds [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]carrying antidiluvian seeds[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]The unique detail of Airyana Vaejo is that the lost land is covered by a thick sheet of ice.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The unique detail of the lost continent of Kumari Kandam is that it lay south of India.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Lesser Antarctica (like northern Siberia) did suffer colder weather after the last Ice Age. Antarctica is an ice covered island continent island that lies south of India.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]After seeing the larger picture of the lost island paradise maybe you will share my opinion that it is short-sighted to restrict the search for Kumari Kandam to the coastline of India or Ceylon or even the Maldive Islands. None of these places fit the criteria of possessing a 'thick sheet of ice'. For a tour of seven lost island paradises click here[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Mar 15, 2005
Atlantis in Antarctica

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The greatest mass of an iceberg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]is hidden unseen beneath the [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]surface of the water. [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]And likewise, underlying the [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]search for Atlantis are many [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]deep unseen prejudices. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Atlantis is a 'where is here' riddle. [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]To unravel this riddle we need to be willing to challenge[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]what we have been taught in school.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Here's a map centered on North America.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Notice how the "north-is-up" perspective [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]causes the oceans to appear as distinctive [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]bodies of water. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The Pacific and Atlantic Oceans seem [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]to be entirely separate bodies of water. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]This viewpoint also highlights the [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]separateness of the continents.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]This is a map that we can easily recognise. It conforms to what we all have [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]learned in school. Now I'd like to show you a south-is-up map of the world. [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Suddenly our schooling takes a vacation.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Here's a "south-is-up" projection of the world with Antarctica at the center. [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]From this perspective we see that our planet really has only one ocean.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Atlantis was in the "Real Ocean." [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]The Mediterranean Sea is merely a bay of the "Real Ocean". [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Plato's ancestor, Solon received the legend of Atlantis from a priest in Egypt. [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In Solon's time (c.600 B.C.) the words Libya and Asia had different meanings from today. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2](The Greek worldview of 600 B.C.)[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Libya = North Africa[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Asia = the Middle East.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Libya + Asia = Antarctica in size.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]The red dot between Libya and Europe was called the "Pillars of Heracles", what we know today as "the Strait of Gibraltar". It had a second meaning to the ancient Greeks which is ignored in almost all theories of Atlantis. It meant 'the limit of the known world'. Let's now read Plato's legend of Atlantis.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The island of Atlantis was "... larger than Libya and Asia combined; from it there was passage for the sea-farers of those times to reach the other islands, and from themthe whole opposite continent which surrounds what can truly be called the ocean. For these regions that lie within the strait we were talking about seem to be but a bay having a narrow entrance; but the other ocean is the real ocean and the land which entirely surrounds it may with fullest truth and fitness be named a continent."

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Every search for Atlantis must explain these words. [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] NEXT we render Plato's account into words that we can [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]understand with our 'north-is-up' preconceptions.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Below we render Plato's account using 'modern' & [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]'north is up' [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]terminology.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Atlantis was an island continent larger than North Africa and the Middle East combined. Before 9,600 B.C. , Atlantean sailors leaving mainland Atlantis would encounter islands (now under ice) that lay between it and the rest of the world's continents which surround the World Ocean. The Mediterrean Sea is really just a bay of the World Ocean having a narrow entrance; but the ocean beyond it is the Real Ocean. The land which surroundsthe World Oceanis a continent in the geographic sense of the word (large continuous land mass).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]The Atlantean Worldview - color-coded.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-2]The ocean level at 9,600 B.C. - when Atlantis perished - was lower than today renduring much of today's continental shelf as land (e.g. the UK was a part of Europe) which flooded at the close the Ice Age.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Plato is not the only source that makes Antarctica the lost continent. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]There is an Egyptian map of Atlantis which we view Next.[/SIZE]

Aug 6, 2006
ValleyPainProduct said:
unlike you im not gonna find a website and copy paste some shit.....
^First of all, wikipedia scholar, you're a hypocrite. Anyways, let me address this..

This is the type of crack pot shit you're dealing with in order to prove your theory..

Quote:
"Hapgood proposed the radical theory that the Earth's axis has shifted numerous times during geological history. This theory is not widely accepted by orthodox geologists."

^So quoting some eccentric weirdo who knows nothing about geology is "Solid Evidence"? Ooookay..

Also, has his theory ever been validated since? Has it seen vindication since being so widely rejected? How is this "Solid Evidence" and where does your sources claim that Atlantis was a global civilization, meaning that it spawned all other civilizations by direct influence? Also, what race were they and why were they so superior? This shit is so damn speculative, only kooks would take this at face value. I can be open minded but to suggest that my ancestors owe all of their accomplishments to some creepy ass Atlanteans is a myth. Even if this guy's theory is some how right, I don't see how it proves that Atlantis was real, it would only prove that there were major pole shifts in earth's history. Big deal..

Mar 15, 2005
SHUT UP I AINT DONE POSTIN ALL THE INFO.......

[SIZE=-2]In 1665, the German Jesuit priest, Athanasius Kircher, published Mundus Subterraneus, a massive book which included a reproduction of an ancient Egyptian map of Atlantis.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The label in Latin translates: "Site of Atlantis, now beneath the sea,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]according to the beliefs of the Egyptians and the description of Plato."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The compass has North pointing down.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Kircher retained the Egyptian notion that South was 'up'. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]To see how he interpreted this map we mu[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]st turn it up-side-down.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]We have turned Kircher's map up-side-down to arrive at our familiar 'north-is-up' perspective.[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Kircher wrongly believed Atlantis was an island in the North Atlantic Ocean between Spain and Africa on our right and America on the left.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]In 1665, when this map was first published, Antarctica had not been discovered and it wasn't until 1818 that Europeans first landed on the frozen island continent. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Today we can compare Kircher's map of Atlantis with [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]a modern geophysical globe with South "up."

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Here's Kircher's Egyptian map of Atlantis [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]compared to [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]a modern geophysical globe showing Antarctica without [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]its ice and with south in the "up" position.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]South America is on the right.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Madagascar and South Africa [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]are on the left.

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Mar 15, 2005
some white people might think tracing bacc thier ancestry to africans is creepy but it dont mean its not true.....like i said i aint done postin so shut your ignorant close minded ass up......this shit is a BOOK not a 100 facts trivia style.......its gonna take a whole lot of time and posts and honestly i got better shit to do so im takin a break for now.......go jacc off to your fantasies of being a maskera wearing Pharoe wit all the knowledge of the world and go to sleep.....

and for the record....yes i copied pasted shit but thas cuz im not gonna transcribe the book itself....this has already been transcribed......and i actually read this shit a long time ago unlike you comin across your lil facts in the last few months since you converted to your new cult like pro african religion.......

Aug 6, 2006
ValleyPainProduct said:
some white people might think tracing bacc thier ancestry to africans is creepy but it dont mean its not true.....like i said i aint done postin so shut your ignorant close minded ass up......this shit is a BOOK not a 100 facts trivia style.......its gonna take a whole lot of time and posts and honestly i got better shit to do so im takin a break for now.......go jacc off to your fantasies of being a maskera wearing Pharoe wit all the knowledge of the world and go to sleep.....
Firstly, Atlanteans were described as "Western Aithiopian", "burnt faced", so I have no idea why you'd bring up white people as if Atlanteans had to be white by default. Plus the fact that whites ultimately come from blacks is scientific, Atlantis is not. It might not be 100 facts in that whole book, so that isn't saying much.. I'd rather have 100 facts/claims that I can actually look up and validate, instead of some dumb ass legend that I can't prove either way. Also, what is Maskerea and what's a Pharoe? You can't be any older than 13.

ValleyPainProduct said:
and for the record....yes i copied pasted shit but thas cuz im not gonna transcribe the book itself....this has already been transcribed......and i actually read this shit a long time ago unlike you comin across your lil facts in the last few months since you converted to your new cult like pro african religion.......
Of course you copied and pasted, that's what you do when you provide sources, that's why you criticizing me for it was dumb and childish. If you can't interpret the very information you post that's another story. And me, being in a cult? Ha! I'm so conservative compared to you, are you serious and are you following the logistics of this so-called debate? I put faith in nothing, you put faith in these Greek myths, go worship your God Zues..

Mar 15, 2005
man its obvious the shit i say goes wayyyyy over your head....your responses above arent even in line with what i saiod.....i never said shit about atlanteans being white....you have no idea why i brought up white people then keep readin your post about you thinkin you came from atlanteans as being creepy then re read my post over n over till your dumb ass gets it....damn i was startin to think you was 10 actually....im pretty sure your younger than me though or a lot older cuz your way of thinkin is totally different then mine.....you base too much faith on words.....you dont know how to read between lines...... matter fact i dont even know why im tellin you this cuz judgin by all your past responses you wont get this either....dont even bother postin bacc to me no more.....ill jus get a headache tryin to make sense of why you dont seem to get shit........

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
wow, good shit ccytzo, i skimmed through some of that cuz i dont have time to read it all but im gonna come back fa sho..

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
ccytzo? Do you believe in the Sumerian Gods.. that made us and DNA? Also do you believe that YHWH or God was just advanced alien races who travels in ships and lived 5000 years of life.. and have the power to come back to life?

Also do you believe in the mayan canlender..and the secret texts of the bible where it tells
you the age of Jesus is the Age of Picses.. and at the end of the age.. (NOT WORLD)
mistranslation in the bible, then we will go to the Age of Aquaries at the end of this age...

Does this relate to the atlantians? I've learned alot of stuff about this shit..

and Isn't the end of the world when these beings return to the earth??

answer me!! lol

C

CcytzO_Loc

the book talks all about the sumerians and the mayans....and goes somewhat into thier accounts and beleifs of spacemen and gods....but the author isnt tryin to advocate proof of life in outer space or alien to our planet....thats a lil bit deeper and he doesnt rule out the possiblility but hes basically tryin to focus on revealing truth about this planet 1st before exploring further theories......he doesnt state whether he believe in alien races or not but its bad enough that Atlantis is laughed at dont need to throw extra fuel to the flame....

Jun 17, 2004
Plato's story of atlantis (a great flood wiping out a previous civilization) has similarities to the story of Genesis in Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam), as well as the Sumerian story of Genesis.

If there indeed was a previous (perhaps superior) ancient unrecorded civilization, I feel like the biggest piece of hard evidence would be the ancient pyramid structures found around the earth.

If you think about, all of our buildings and structures are frail, square and structurally are made to function as a better use of space, while pyramids are the most stable ingenious architectural structures. The very fact that they could build such structures thousands of years ago alone is surprising. If a catastrophic event occurred today wiping the majority of our civilization out... thousands and thousands of years later what would be the one thing that would remain to show the advancement of our civilization that we had reached? Probably only some fossils and the pyramids would still remain.

Jun 17, 2004
Aug 11, 2002
as much as I like history, mysteries of civilizations, and lost civilizations this is just too much shit to read. This is why a lot of times I prefer watching over reading. Or maybe its been too long since I've been really active in GoM. U got a vid or some shit I can watch?