The Art Of Rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2012
the doc is sick. Def worth checking out. No bay area representation though. I thought they might have had E-40, Too $hort, or Spice 1 in it but no (especially E-40. His "art of rap" is really unique). At the end of the movie though there's a huge R. I. P. list (in alphabetical order) and they mention Cougnut, Mac Dre, and Rapping Ron (I think they mentioned Mister Cee from RBL too but I'm not sure).

LouthePizzaGuy @LouthePizzaGuy I noticed that as well. I think Bun B is the closest to the south. I was thinking they could have gotten T I (maybe he couldn't because of his case), Scarface, and/or Big K. R. I. T.

Tech N9ne and Busta Rhymes I thought should have been in the film as well. Even Twista.
this is what i didnt understand not even one rapper from the south to represent

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Man, I guess I hadn't realized there was no one from the south on there. Shame on me. Scarface, Mannie Fresh, Luke Campbell, coulda been a lot of dudes

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
CHUCK D IN A INTERVIEW SAID JAYZ AND A BUNCH OF OTHER RAPPERS WANTED A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS FILM,
WHEN MOST THE RAPPERS THAT PARTICIPATED DID IT OUT OF LOVE FOR THE GAME AND RESPECT FOR ICE-T.

SO ICE JUST KEPT IT MOVING WITH WHAT HE HAD.
That's homo. It's the same thing with the Fight Night games on PS3 and xbox. Some fighters want huge sums of money to be in the game.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
That's homo. It's the same thing with the Fight Night games on PS3 and xbox. Some fighters want huge sums of money to be in the game.
i think it's dumb. it's pretty much exposure if you get paid or not. most these cats who werent in it, dont need the money anyways. and it's a legit documentary not some guerilla style flick with nothing but unheard rappers who will never do anything other than local shit.

Props: Coach E. No