The Army

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2007
thinking about enlisting, im 19 and want to make it to SF by 30, I have to drop everything though, is anyone in the army?

do you regret enlisting? will I be able to fuck women still?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
thinking about enlisting, im 19 and want to make it to SF by 30, I have to drop everything though, is anyone in the army?

what do you mean make it to SF? and what army would you be enlisting in if you're not American?

Nov 24, 2003
are the only planes flying in and out of australia, army planes? why would you have to join the service to come out here?
LMAO. Yeah in order to leave The Down Under you gotta join the army, there is no other way.

SF = Special Forces not San Fran haha (I thought he meant San Fran at first though too, I was thinking this muthafucker must really love the bay if he gonna join the army to get there 11 years from now lol)

Nov 26, 2007
LMAO. Yeah in order to leave The Down Under you gotta join the army, there is no other way.

SF = Special Forces not San Fran haha (I thought he meant San Fran at first though too, I was thinking this muthafucker must really love the bay if he gonna join the army to get there 11 years from now lol)
HAHAHAHAHAHA....that's exactly what I was thinking.

May 16, 2002

Go for it if you don't mind going to fight in Iraq. Yeah, I know...your recruter told you it wouldn't happen right? Okay, just know that by enlisting to any military branch your liable to go if needed (more than likely, yes).

The R.O.T.C. in high schools across this country is just another way to recrute at an earlier age.

I have 4 Homies that enlisted after 911 and I told them not to join because there was a war. They gave the infamous line, "No, my recruter already asured me I won't even be going to Iraq. I have a choice of what I want. I'm going in for the schooling that they're going to pay for etc etc..." and proceed to talk to me like I'm some idiot. This means the recurter has already done a great job at brainwashing them into thinking that if they don't join they'll be doing nothing with their life...scare tactic.

Continue to go to school, let the military be the last option.

All 4 told me that once they were sworn in...they were told. "Everything your recruter told you, is bullshit!" and off they went to bootcamp. Over half of the people enlisting don't know what the fuck they are doing there.

And yes, all 4 of my homies went to Iraq.

Whatever your going in for, say engineering, teacher, electronincs etc etc..whatever the case may be. Just understand that you may get that once you've served your tour in Iraq. And even then, it may not happen depending on your test scores. So don't bitch and whine when they hand you a broom and a mop, or pots and pans Homie.

Alot of people brag about how the military pays for your education etc etc... but a lot of people also bitch when it comes to going to war. Understand, nothing is free in this world and yes, the military will take good care of you, but your contract with them is the ultimate sacrafice (your life if need be).

Who knows, you may end up loving it (some do), just understand that you "COMITTED" yourself to them and will live up to every aspect of that word.

Good luck with, what you decide Brugh.

Nov 21, 2007

ohh haha ok, yeah, theres waaayy to many abbreviations floating around..

Dec 6, 2005
Go for it if you don't mind going to fight in Iraq. Yeah, I know...your recruter told you it wouldn't happen right? Okay, just know that by enlisting to any military branch your liable to go if needed (more than likely, yes).

The R.O.T.C. in high schools across this country is just another way to recrute at an earlier age.

I have 4 Homies that enlisted after 911 and I told them not to join because there was a war. They gave the infamous line, "No, my recruter already asured me I won't even be going to Iraq. I have a choice of what I want. I'm going in for the schooling that they're going to pay for etc etc..." and proceed to talk to me like I'm some idiot. This means the recurter has already done a great job at brainwashing them into thinking that if they don't join they'll be doing nothing with their life...scare tactic.

Continue to go to school, let the military be the last option.

All 4 told me that once they were sworn in...they were told. "Everything your recruter told you, is bullshit!" and off they went to bootcamp. Over half of the people enlisting don't know what the fuck they are doing there.

And yes, all 4 of my homies went to Iraq.

Whatever your going in for, say engineering, teacher, electronincs etc etc..whatever the case may be. Just understand that you may get that once you've served your tour in Iraq. And even then, it may not happen depending on your test scores. So don't bitch and whine when they hand you a broom and a mop, or pots and pans Homie.

Alot of people brag about how the military pays for your education etc etc... but a lot of people also bitch when it comes to going to war. Understand, nothing is free in this world and yes, the military will take good care of you, but your contract with them is the ultimate sacrafice (your life if need be).

Who knows, you may end up loving it (some do), just understand that you "COMITTED" yourself to them and will live up to every aspect of that word.

Good luck with, what you decide Brugh.

N 2 add 2 diz post u will also have 2 pay 4 all da shit they give u clothes,boots,etc anything u pretty much gon use ive had several homiez aswell go 2 da army N da upfront money u get goez 2 pay 4 ur equipment say outta 10 g'z they give u most likely u gon be left wit a g..