The Anthem Music Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
do u all remember back in the day when all of the rappers on mtv had the blurred out nike hats or adidas shirts and all that good stuff...even today gang signs arent allowed to be shown shit snoop cant even say blue flag hangin out the back side....on the crip side...well i was watchin The Anthem music video and tech got away with bustin up the 5 7 haha....jus thought it was funny...maybe becuz im comin down or somethin...peep it when u get a chance never saw it b4 tonight

Jan 28, 2005
yada yada yada

The Anthem video isnt widely played almost anywhere, so censorship isnt as extreme as a lot of wider known videos. Also, they arent gunna blur out the 5-7 (assuming thats what hes throwin up) because its not exactly gang related like the blood/cryp or east/west gang signs. Think of 5-7RDV as a gang if you want, but it just seems like Tech is reppin his crew, not claimin part of a gang.

Jan 28, 2005
wow......

sam42004 said:
57 is BLOOD. Thaz a gang. O well why are u arguing bout this.
-sam
sayz in this here murder dog I got that they're a rap group. I must be mistaken though, I guess murder dog interviews groups of gangs now.

Jun 2, 2004
i would like to apologize to all the veterans on this forum for bringin up this topic....i thought it was humerous and interesting...but there are some people on here that have to always take shit and argue and run it in to the ground......