The Amazing Spiderman 2 5/2/14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I haven't seen a good spiderman movie yet. There is actually a pretty hilarious spiderman cartoon on Netflix that my son watches sometimes but I otherwise hate Spiderman
The one from the 60s or Ultimate Spiderman?
I used to think Scooby Doo was animated horribly but the 60s Spiderman is on a whole new level of terrible.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
they should do another sequel of the great movie howard the duck

even if the movie flops its still better then these 65475 sequels of superman vs batman or whatever the fuck xmen pt 54 or superman pt 432

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
spiderman is supposed to be a action flick instead of a romance flick. kids these days dont really know what the fuck is going on with these 7458585 sequels. whats worse is that theres like 10 new characters in each sequel. those additional characters should be killed off like miss crabtree was in "south park". nobody would miss them

Jun 5, 2004
I dont even like any spiderman movies that much but the last one they made was alot better than the first few with the bring it on chick n toby mcguire or whoever that fag is, those movies have more cupcakin in it than that last one... N that guy fits the part better, spidermans supposed to be a scrub not a homosexual.

It was a little more serious and adult-friendly also. Seems like esp with its name Amazimg spidermanthey were trying to update and adapt the theme of old-school spiderman comics that kinda appeals to the adults who used to read those.

But yea jamie foxx is an overrated entertainer, and cant they put a different villian like wooow green booty-goblin again never woulda gussed that.