The ALL NEW Street Level Records!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Notes said:
And don't forget that Dividenz is a good way into the 2nd album too. we gonna keep mashin.....

shiiiiiiiit.....i guess i don't know everything :) glad to hear it tho! "D-I-V-I-D-E-N-Z rockin fa sho" :)

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
@Sixxness

I think we're about 10 tracks into it, but I'm not exactly sure. may be a few more tho. like I said, we just gonna keep mashin and making tracks and when the time is right, we gonna break em off a piece. we tryin to get a few big name features too.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Shit......we just got the pictures for Skunt's next album done.....and the Lack of Respect pics. Shit is actually gettin' done around here.....and for once I don't have to talk to people like they're fuckin' little kids or ride their ass to get it done.....it's a beautiful thing.

Oh.....I forgot to mention Sarkastik's next album "To Whom It May Concern" is written and ready to record. And the way that guy records......we may bang out his album in a week!

God damn..........I got alot of projects on the burners!

Sarkastik - "No Gimmiks...."
Dividenz - "Hollow Point Lyrics"
Skunt - "The Streetz....."
Street Poetry Vol. 1 Compilation
Crytical - "Crytical Condition"
Young Vicious - "The Burn Ward"
Skunt - "Never Let 'Em See U Stress"

Lack of Respect - "Up Yours"
Sarkastik - "To Whom It May Concern"
Dividenz - Untitled
Street Poetry Vol. 2 Compilation
And........?????

The funny thing is..............................ALOT OF THIS SHIT IS ALREADY DONE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA...........

And let's not forget about all the production credits I've got coming on a shitload of albums.....I guess it's true that "hard work shows itself off"? lol

I wonder when any of the old SLR artists are ever gonna drop something.....lol. Oh wait......Smoke Dog has got shit droppin'.....but nobody else does.