The Alex Smith era is over!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Troy played phenomenal today..

three touchdowns called back and that drive in the fourth quarter was NICE!!

Apr 25, 2002
Troy played phenomenal today..

three touchdowns called back and that drive in the fourth quarter was NICE!!
I just wish he wasn't a fuckin midget. They say he's 6 feet tall, but when he was standing next to Gore before the game, he looked maybe an inch taller. Gore is only 5'9" :ermm:

Oh well. Drew Brees is short as fuck and it works for him..

Dec 4, 2006
I hope Singleminded sticks with Troy Smith...if he doesn't and puts Alex Smith back in and they lose a game....I say the Yorks should fired both him and Alex Smith..

Another thing I'd like to see if we do stick with Troy Smith, to open up that playbook for him. The guy can do it....I believe he's the truth and what the 49ers needed..

Nov 2, 2002
Singletary kept trying to sound skeptical of Troy Smith and nitpicking all the things he needs to "work on". At halftime he told the Fox guy that he thought Troy smith was "doing alright". The fox guy said "just alright?"

Yet when Alex Smith has a horrible game, Singletary says "I thing Alex did a good job" and "he gives our team the best chance to win"

wtf

Dec 4, 2006
Singletary kept trying to sound skeptical of Troy Smith and nitpicking all the things he needs to "work on". At halftime he told the Fox guy that he thought Troy smith was "doing alright". The fox guy said "just alright?"

Yet when Alex Smith has a horrible game, Singletary says "I thing Alex did a good job" and "he gives our team the best chance to win"

wtf

Singletary probably fucking Alex Smith in the ass and shit.......

I'll be damned if that stupid motherfucker puts Alex Smith back when he supposedly gets better....

Put that stupid faggot back in and watch us get another L ...just like that...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I just caught some of the game while I was watching redzone from my phone in the car... but from what I saw Troy Smith looked pretty good

yall had hella TDs called back... damn, lol

it shouldn't be a question as to who is your starting QB... but then again... Singletary is your coach

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
fuck alex smith and fuck singleterry if he puts alex smith back in...

i don't give a fuck if troy smith wins anymore games or not he earned the qb job today...if it was alex smith playing instead of troy smith ain't no way in hella we would've won...no fuck'n way...

Apr 25, 2002
I'll take intangibles over what a protypical QB size is supposed to be
There's a reason a "prototypical" QB's size is around 6'4" and we saw the reasoning today. Troy's height resulted in a couple batted balls and it makes it difficult for him to stand in the pocket and find a target when there are guys towering over him.

I think he'll be a good QB, I'm just saying it would be easier for him to do his job if he wasn't so short. Luckily, he's mobile and puts his legs to use, which usually negates the height disadvantage.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Another thing I'd like to see if we do stick with Troy Smith, to open up that playbook for him. The guy can do it....I believe he's the truth and what the 49ers needed..
I bet our playbook has less plays than a madden playbook, but we did use a sweep..3 times I counted the same play :D

maybe next week we will see something else.

Mar 10, 2007
There's a reason a "prototypical" QB's size is around 6'4" and we saw the reasoning today. Troy's height resulted in a couple batted balls and it makes it difficult for him to stand in the pocket and find a target when there are guys towering over him.

I think he'll be a good QB, I'm just saying it would be easier for him to do his job if he wasn't so short. Luckily, he's mobile and puts his legs to use, which usually negates the height disadvantage.
Drew Brees is 6 feet even...