the 3rd secret of fatima?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

askgarcia

what was it?...

i heard it was the prediction of the downfall of the catholic church.

-assasination attmept on the pope

-that jesus christ was an alien being

-that there would be a ww3 and russia would emerge as a superpower and then peace

...i wont bother telling the story...for those that have heard it know what im talking about.

also skeptics have said the whole thing was a hoax...or that the apparations were really ufos considering the effects it had on the children when they would see these lights...what other theories have you heard?

A

askgarcia

since some mofos dont know...!

in the early 1900s...the virgin mary appeared to 3 kids...she told the oldest one 3 secrets(predictions)...the frst 2 secrets were revealed...the 3rd one was supposed to be locked away securely...the virgin mary told the girl she should release it in late 1900s...specific date im not sure...id have to read it again...anyway...the pope read it and decided the info should not be released to the public...millions if ppl awaiting the 3rd secret never found out what it was...numerous documentarys on this story have been done on the discovery channel, tlc, etc etc...and a couple of stories have been run on unsolved misteryes...look it up on the net...they have tons of pages about it.

A

askgarcia

also reports have it that when the envelope containing the 3rd secret was opened in a conference room...many bishops and the pope himself came out of the room with a shocked look on their faces which has led many ppl to speculate that it was not good news.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: since some mofos dont know...!

askgarcia said:
in the early 1900s...the virgin mary appeared to 3 kids...she told the oldest one 3 secrets(predictions)...the frst 2 secrets were revealed...the 3rd one was supposed to be locked away securely...

So what were the first 2 secrets?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
edj hit it on the head. when you go in depth and you read and study you will see several things wrong with this picture.

1.the status of mary and saints. you CANNOT get to the FATHER unless you go through HIM (i have no time to debate this but either you accept it or you dont). ANY other way is "as a thief".

WHEN THE SEVEN SONS (READ ACTS 19:13-17) TRIED TO CAST OUT DEMONS WHAT DID THEY SAY? THEY CAME IN THE NAME OF PAUL.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM????? READ THE VERSES I JUST GAVE YOU.

2.instead of being concerned about what yeshua said about the end times they are concerned about some "secret". all the signs are in place. everything is going as planned.

man has increased in knowledge(read the scriptures)israel has been made a nation again(read the scriptures) jews are making trips BACK to israel(read the scriptures)the gospel is being preached throughout the world (turn on your tv or radio and read the scriptures) israel is a burdomesome nation(turn on your tv or radio and read the scriptures) the whole world has the ability to see/hear what is going on in the rest of the world (read scriptures and turn on your tv) wars and rumors of wars(turn on your tv)man has become more wicked and more wise(turn on your tv and learn about cloning etc etc etc). they will say "peace peace and suddenly no peace(what is going on in the mid east?). many will come saying "i am the christ".YOU CAN WALK THE STREETS OF BERKELY OR FRISCO AND I GURANTEE YOU THAT ONE PERSON WILL SAY THEY ARE JESUS (by the way i am the son of god. do NOT confuse the two.)do you see people saying "im allah" or im "david koresh" or any other religious leader???????

false prophets(read the scriptures)earthquakes in divers places(i didnt know new york was known for quakes but they just had one like a month ago)famines(look at africa)pestilences(look at africa)wicked shall prosper and love will wax cold(look at america and how we treat each other)

3.the devil is a liar. look how the secret starts off "I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.

beware of false prophets and false doctrines.

heresy

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I can say
"in 2000 years form now there will be no safe sources of water for mankind" and i bet im right.

I think a psychologist and sociologist wrote the bible and along with deceving the gullable men (which pretty much everyone back then was, snce it is no scientific age) he made himself god. All the lessons preached are obvious solutions to the faults of their current state of society.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
"in 2000 years form now there will be no safe sources of water for mankind" and i bet im right.
can you say "the temple will be destroyed and rebuilt in 79 ad"? can you say "the jews will be driven from the land but towrds the end of the age they will be made a country again and will return home"? can you say "towards the end israel will be a burdomesome nation and the world will be against it"????

what you are saying is VAGUE. you are not being SPECIFIC. "im going to die". i said it. however i know im going to DIE by the time i hit 28. thats specific.
I think a psychologist and sociologist wrote the bible and along with deceving the gullable men (which pretty much everyone back then was, snce it is no scientific age) he made himself god.
blight are you saying that the people of old were dumb?????? the people of old were ADVANCED. just because they didnt have internet doesnt mean a thing. egyptians performed brain surgery and lined up pyramids according to ORION. what about stonehenge???? moa????
All the lessons preached are obvious solutions to the faults of their current state of society.
blight simple question.

before jesus has it been documented ANYWHERE in history that a person claimed to be the MESSIAH? a yes or no will suffice.

after you answer that read your statement again.

heresy

ps i see you david. you cant hide from god.

A

askgarcia

HERESY said:
what they saw was actually a devil..........

heresy
???how do you arrive at this conclusion or whered di you hear this from?im just wondering because im not making a connection between your second reply and this one...maybe im not looking hard enough or maybe i dont understand enough.

smurf said:
"So what were the first 2 secrets?"
smurf said:

the answer is right in front of you...the world wide web.

Apr 25, 2002
HAHAHA. Really man. You guys got me lost. Any thread containg words from Heresy or blight usually have me confused. Now I'm adding you to the list. You and EDJ. I have never heard anything about fatima and her 3 secrets previously. I'm trying to grasp it. But I just can't. Maybe i should do some outside research.:confused: