The 2005-2006 Schedule of the World Champion Golden State Warriors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
Pino said:
The only team that the Warriors possibly cant beat is the Spurs, and they have the best defense and are defending champs. Everyone else dont stand a chance
YOU'RE TRIPPIN' FOOL. The Warriors and Spurs always have a good game when they play. Did you forget the best game last season when they played together even tho the W'z lost? Remember when Baron and Parker was going at it? The game went into double OT, and even in past years the W'z been pretty much even when they play against the Spurs. Shit I remember the first games in 03 and 04 they played against eachother and the W'z won. This muthafucka is trippin.

Apr 1, 2002
Pino said:
I know the games were close FOOL. I'm talkin about this past year and this upcoming one. I said POSSIBLY, not DEFINITE. It's the same with the Pistons where we were close to beating them, but didnt because of their defense. I'm being realistic cuz most of my posts are already guaranteeing them a championship. Do we have a chance to beat everyone, yea but so do all other teams. I'm guessing they'll have 50+ win season, that means they have to lose at least 30
Shut up bitch, Warriors shall go undefeated this year MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, 2005-06 Warriors are history in the making.

May 15, 2002
Suns signed Brian Grant - The Rich get richer :cheeky:

in other warrior news: Our young players are getting schooling from coaching legend Pete Newell at his big man camp (even though its against mostly college player)

taken from the LA times

"Once a pro-only affair — and previously held in Hawaii, among other sites — it is now based in Las Vegas and it is mostly a college camp, with Bynum and Laker teammates Brian Cook and Jumaine Jones among the few NBA players who also included Golden State first-round pick Ike Diogu and second-year Warrior Andris Biedrins. "